extended s-drol cycle

Tch44

Awards
I was thinking of running a cycle of s-drol for 4 weeks then switching to a non methyl to continue the cycle a little longer. Would there be any negative effects to doing this? I would be shut down anyway and since the non-methyl should not hurt my liver i would think this would be fine. Also what would you suggest to use after the s-drol? I know alot of people recommend just stacking the two but i would rather run this way unless someone has a solid reason not to.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of running a cycle of s-drol for 4 weeks then switching to a non methyl to continue the cycle a little longer. Would there be any negative effects to doing this? I would be shut down anyway and since the non-methyl should not hurt my liver i would think this would be fine. Also what would you suggest to use after the s-drol? I know alot of people recommend just stacking the two but i would rather run this way unless someone has a solid reason not to.
I'd say go with the s-drol for three weeks and run it along side iforce Bold, then keep going with the Bold till you get up around 8 weeks or so. And the reason I'm suggesting you stack the bold is that it has a long "kick in" time. Also because its quite mild and shouldn't be too supressive. I'm assuming of course that you've got the proper on cycle ancillaries and a solid pct lined up?

Tch44

Awards
Hey thanks for the advice that just what i was looking for and yes i've got the on cycle and pct stuff reeady to go.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Why does everyone say Bold has a long kick in time?

The reason the injectable bolderone has a long kick in time is the long ester they attach to it. This causes blood levels to slowly rise for several weeks before they peak.

The oral version does not have this so blood levels should peak within a few hours of dosing.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
Ive seen people do 4 weeks but the recommended is 3.

BigTender

Awards
Your lipid profile is going to be jacked, along with a lot of other things. I'd run Superdrol for 3 weeks and then PCT. Do another cycle later after you've recovered. I'd say the cons of doing what you want to do heavily outweigh the pros.

If you're going to do it anyway, get blood work done for the definitive yes or no answer to your question. Your overall health is more important than what you see in the mirror. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there, so don't risk it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
your gonna feel like crap with no test in there.........run dhea at 200mg+ a day to suplement a little test and estro