Unstoppable Gyno.. Progesterone?

mike49

Awards
I was on letro for a long time during a cycle, came off but tapered down while starting aromasin and toremifene. About a week after coming off the letro there was a small hard lump in my nipple. It has since been growing, getting worse every day it seems. I've already gone through a 60ml bottle of tamoxifen citrate and and been on arimidex at 1.5mg a day. I was already taking 250mcg caber a day when it popped up and I raised the dose now. I had prolactin issues before but it never turned into hard gyno. I used pergolide myselate to try to stop it but my heart felt weird on that so i stopped. I dont know what the hell to do it just seems to be getting worse and puffier every day. It seems to actually be IN the nipple so its really starting to poke out and look awful. Its like a have a peanut in my nipple. I beleive it started around the time i was on GHRP-6 so I stopped that just incase it could be making it worse. Does this sound like progesterone gyno? Caber isnt doing much for me so im trying to find Lilopristone, Onapristone, or RU-486 but am having a really hard time. Someone PLEASE help me out with what to do

fit4life05

Awards
I was on letro for a long time during a cycle, came off but tapered down while starting aromasin and toremifene. About a week after coming off the letro there was a small hard lump in my nipple. It has since been growing, getting worse every day it seems. I've already gone through a 60ml bottle of tamoxifen citrate and and been on arimidex at 1.5mg a day. I was already taking 250mcg caber a day when it popped up and I raised the dose now. I had prolactin issues before but it never turned into hard gyno. I used pergolide myselate to try to stop it but my heart felt weird on that so i stopped. I dont know what the hell to do it just seems to be getting worse and puffier every day. It seems to actually be IN the nipple so its really starting to poke out and look awful. Its like a have a peanut in my nipple. I beleive it started around the time i was on GHRP-6 so I stopped that just incase it could be making it worse. Does this sound like progesterone gyno? Caber isnt doing much for me so im trying to find Lilopristone, Onapristone, or RU-486 but am having a really hard time. Someone PLEASE help me out with what to do
Can u get bloodwork done?

If its progesterone then that sucks, not a lot to do about progesterone.

mike49

Awards
Can u get bloodwork done?

If its progesterone then that sucks, not a lot to do about progesterone.
Financially rather not but I dont think I have a choice at this point. I guess ill get more letro and if that doesnt work Im going to have to go to an endo I guess

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
I've read on here that vit B6 dosed 400-600mg/day has helped some people.

fit4life05

Awards
now that i think about it, you may have driven your e2 completely to nill, and that may have made you progesterone rise. i would stay off any ai for a few months, idk bloodwork would help

go to lef.org (theres a better site, cant think of it)and get prolactin e2 and prgesterone checked, thats your best bet

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
seems like winstrol or dht might be able to supress progesterone