Suggestions on this Cycle

S

sacramentking

Awards
This is my first injectable cycle, I am 21 6'0 200lbs and about 18% bf, I ran andro poppers first for two weeks, I next ran mag-10 the destroyer when it first came out for 2 weeks, d-bol a few times for just 2 weeks at a time, and superdrol twice with great results, I have a great PCT lined up for this cycle and will be taking cycle support the whole way through even into PCT, any comments or suggestions would be great

I was planning a 12 week Sustanon cycle, 600ml a week, with a superdrol jumpstart at 20mg a day the first two weeks and the third and forth weeks Liquid Masterdrol twice a day, and weeks 10 thru 15 running Epistane at 20 mg, But I have a slight case of gyno and was trying to kill it while putting on mass, And I was planning on taking 50mg of RXT a day weeks 2 thru 9, and E-form (like a half a serving) sprayed directly on my gyno weeks 12 thru 2 weeks into my PCT, would this be to much estrogen killing or would it be good, I definitly don't won't more gyno, it isn't very big but anoys me

My PCT is Clomid at 150/100/50/50 with ATD started low and increased as the SERM is lowered and a severe taper at the end with DHEA at 200/200/200/100/100/100 and Retain 2 for the first 4 weeks with SupperCissus RX when the Retain 2 runs out

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
R Cycle Logs 4
R Anabolics 0
Y Anabolics 0
F Anabolics 3