Benadryl (Diphenhydramine) on cycle?
- 08-13-2007, 10:17 PM
- 08-13-2007, 10:20 PM
I was under the impression that the active ingredient in benedryl cleared receptors such as beta-2's etc, not androgen receptors...if I am wrong, then Id be very interested to hear if this is true...
- 08-13-2007, 10:38 PM
08-13-2007, 11:03 PM
true, but then again people cycle beta-2 stims like albuterol or clenbuterol and this is where the use of benedryl of ketotifen become usefull for their known receptor clearing properties.
08-14-2007, 01:55 PM
- 5'10" 180 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Pudzian is correct. I've never seen literature stating that Benedryl clears the ARs.
08-14-2007, 05:41 PM
i have never seen a study claiming that bendryl had a direct affect on the AR.
i have seen quite a bit of anecdotal claims stating that it will help to treat injection pain, night sweats, and "test" (androgen) flu.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Andy2k in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2002, 06:55 PM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-03-2002, 05:35 PM
- By xcreed in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 11-24-2002, 11:13 AM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2002, 11:32 AM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2002, 07:53 PM