Benadryl (Diphenhydramine) on cycle?

1. Benadryl (Diphenhydramine) on cycle?

Is this a bad idea? Will it not clear your receptors right after you fill them?

2. I was under the impression that the active ingredient in benedryl cleared receptors such as beta-2's etc, not androgen receptors...if I am wrong, then Id be very interested to hear if this is true...

3. Quote Originally Posted by pudzian2 View Post
    I was under the impression that the active ingredient in benedryl cleared receptors such as beta-2's etc, not androgen receptors...if I am wrong, then Id be very interested to hear if this is true...
    People are always saying they're taking it to clear receptors before cycle... so i could only assume they meant androgen receptors.
    •   

4. true, but then again people cycle beta-2 stims like albuterol or clenbuterol and this is where the use of benedryl of ketotifen become usefull for their known receptor clearing properties.

5. Pudzian is correct. I've never seen literature stating that Benedryl clears the ARs.

6. i have never seen a study claiming that bendryl had a direct affect on the AR.

i have seen quite a bit of anecdotal claims stating that it will help to treat injection pain, night sweats, and "test" (androgen) flu.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-16-2002, 05:55 PM
  2. vitamin e on cycle
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 04:35 PM
  3. on cycle -- then I got sick -- help
    By xcreed in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-24-2002, 10:13 AM
  4. sleep on cycle