thoughts on dianabol and winny stacked?

GaryPrezski

Awards
Does anyone think this is a good stack? or should i forget about what someone told me about it?

:study:

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i hope its not 2 orals?

bad idea without test IMO

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what did someone tell you about it?

Typically, it is not advisable to use multiple methylated steroids. This is not a popular stack and I don't really think winny is gonna negate any water-weight from Dbol to make it worth your while. The only synergy I can see in stacking these two is that Winny works independant of AR's. Other than that, it's not gonna be anything spectacular, you might look into something else.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Its actually not as bad as some think, there was even a commercially(as much as steroids can be) marketed product called Diosterol, which was essentially 30mg winstrol/30mg d-bol. I used it before and had good results but one uncomfortable side effect. Swollen prostate:rant: .

GaryPrezski

Awards
i thought so

im not going to say who but someone was telling me that taking winny would control the water weight from the dianabol. His cycle plan was 2 weeks on with dianabol then start week 3 on both and finish on the winny which would keep you lean. I just had to make sure but i thought he was full of crap!

:wtf:

im going to do my first cycle in about a week, which will be superdrol with epistane with PCT and liver care.

should i run them togther or do one then the other?

Last edited:

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
im not going to say who but someone was telling me that taking winny would control the water weight from the dianabol. His cycle plan was 2 weeks on with dianabol then start week 3 on both and finish on the winny which would keep you lean. I just had to make sure but i thought he was full of crap!

:wtf:

im going to do my first cycle in about a week, which will be superdrol with epistane with post cycle therapy and liver care.

should i run them togther or do one then the other?
i would never use 2 things that i havent used before at the same time. you want to learn what brings u gains and what brings u sides. so pick one of the 2 and run that alone for sure

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
i would never use 2 things that i havent used before at the same time. you want to learn what brings u gains and what brings u sides. so pick one of the 2 and run that alone for sure
I agree with Tom...just in case you were wondering. :D

chleric

Awards
EXACTLY!

If I'm not mistaken from all the threads/reasearch I went through in the past few weeks, seems like Superdrol and Epi will shut you down. I've just finished an 8-week pulse of TRN/Revolt and right now I'm going through PCT. The last week, I got really suppressed, right now I'm slowly recovering. So long story short, be careful of what you put into your body, no matter what anyone recommends. I did a pulse because I knew running TRN/LMG everyday would cause a suppression and toxicity. Pulse or no pulse, I still got shutdown....and this is the first time I felt like this, I've done injectable cycles as well....

GaryPrezski

Awards
ok

so if i pick superdrol out of the two which i think yall would agree on that one of the two. Should i pulse the superdrol or just do the 4 weeks with PCT at the end? I am looking out for what i put in my body which is why im asking these questions and why i just didnt buy them without hearing second opinions. I do appreciate all the feedback i get from everyone.

:duel:

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
so if i pick superdrol out of the two which i think yall would agree on that one of the two. Should i pulse the superdrol or just do the 4 weeks with post cycle therapy at the end? I am looking out for what i put in my body which is why im asking these questions and why i just didnt buy them without hearing second opinions. I do appreciate all the feedback i get from everyone.

:duel:
week..
1- 10mg SD
2- 20mg SD (if you do well with 10mg)
3- 20mg SD
4- 20mg SD (4th week is optional, many go up to 30 here but I see no improvement from 20mg compared to 30mg)

pct weeks 5-8

nolva 40/40/20/20 or toremifene

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I like Tom's dosing schedule above. Thats exactly how I've ran it in the past with some really amazing results. I did jump it up to 30 in the 4th week but only saw an increase in sides.

Sinner, that makes sense...