thoughts on dianabol and winny stacked?

1. Registered User
    Answers

thoughts on dianabol and winny stacked?

Does anyone think this is a good stack? or should i forget about what someone told me about it?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

i hope its not 2 orals?

bad idea without test IMO
  3. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

what did someone tell you about it?

Typically, it is not advisable to use multiple methylated steroids. This is not a popular stack and I don't really think winny is gonna negate any water-weight from Dbol to make it worth your while. The only synergy I can see in stacking these two is that Winny works independant of AR's. Other than that, it's not gonna be anything spectacular, you might look into something else.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Its actually not as bad as some think, there was even a commercially(as much as steroids can be) marketed product called Diosterol, which was essentially 30mg winstrol/30mg d-bol. I used it before and had good results but one uncomfortable side effect. Swollen prostate .
  5. Registered User
    Answers

i thought so

im not going to say who but someone was telling me that taking winny would control the water weight from the dianabol. His cycle plan was 2 weeks on with dianabol then start week 3 on both and finish on the winny which would keep you lean. I just had to make sure but i thought he was full of crap!

im going to do my first cycle in about a week, which will be superdrol with epistane with PCT and liver care.

should i run them togther or do one then the other?
    Last edited by GaryPrezski; 08-13-2007 at 09:51 PM. Reason: more info
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GaryPrezski View Post
    im not going to say who but someone was telling me that taking winny would control the water weight from the dianabol. His cycle plan was 2 weeks on with dianabol then start week 3 on both and finish on the winny which would keep you lean. I just had to make sure but i thought he was full of crap!

im going to do my first cycle in about a week, which will be superdrol with epistane with post cycle therapy and liver care.

should i run them togther or do one then the other?
    i would never use 2 things that i havent used before at the same time. you want to learn what brings u gains and what brings u sides. so pick one of the 2 and run that alone for sure
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185 View Post
    i would never use 2 things that i havent used before at the same time. you want to learn what brings u gains and what brings u sides. so pick one of the 2 and run that alone for sure
    I agree with Tom...just in case you were wondering.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185 View Post
    EXACTLY!

If I'm not mistaken from all the threads/reasearch I went through in the past few weeks, seems like Superdrol and Epi will shut you down. I've just finished an 8-week pulse of TRN/Revolt and right now I'm going through PCT. The last week, I got really suppressed, right now I'm slowly recovering. So long story short, be careful of what you put into your body, no matter what anyone recommends. I did a pulse because I knew running TRN/LMG everyday would cause a suppression and toxicity. Pulse or no pulse, I still got shutdown....and this is the first time I felt like this, I've done injectable cycles as well....
  9. Registered User
    Answers

ok

so if i pick superdrol out of the two which i think yall would agree on that one of the two. Should i pulse the superdrol or just do the 4 weeks with PCT at the end? I am looking out for what i put in my body which is why im asking these questions and why i just didnt buy them without hearing second opinions. I do appreciate all the feedback i get from everyone.

10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GaryPrezski View Post
    so if i pick superdrol out of the two which i think yall would agree on that one of the two. Should i pulse the superdrol or just do the 4 weeks with post cycle therapy at the end? I am looking out for what i put in my body which is why im asking these questions and why i just didnt buy them without hearing second opinions. I do appreciate all the feedback i get from everyone.

week..
    1- 10mg SD
    2- 20mg SD (if you do well with 10mg)
    3- 20mg SD
    4- 20mg SD (4th week is optional, many go up to 30 here but I see no improvement from 20mg compared to 30mg)

pct weeks 5-8

nolva 40/40/20/20 or toremifene
  11. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    I agree with Tom...just in case you were wondering.
    You know, right when I saw that post, I couldn't help but wonder, "What would PumpingIron have to say about that?"
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I like Tom's dosing schedule above. Thats exactly how I've ran it in the past with some really amazing results. I did jump it up to 30 in the 4th week but only saw an increase in sides.

Sinner, that makes sense...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thoughts on daa and "post" daa
    By chedapalooza in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-25-2011, 11:49 AM
  2. Advice on dianabol and winstrol cycle
    By Mr Min in forum Pics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 10:29 PM
  3. Subweevil's AI, AMS, MST, and ON Goodnight and Grow Stack!!
    By subweevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 10:33 AM
  4. thoughts on epi and/or winny tab cycle?
    By crazilyfter42 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 03:08 PM
  5. The skinny on ALRI and Venom stack (attn RAVEN)
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 09:46 PM