my 6 weeker opinions and suggestions please

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
yes hey,
im currently new to these boards cause i have heard theres good people over here that know their stuff. anyways im looking to start my 2nd cycle my 1st cycle i think was a little bit over kill 800mg of test e and 600mg deca for 13 weeks and a strong month pct. but i still managed to crash really hard (depression big time) figured it was because of the dosages i also lost a lot of my gains but in the end looked a lot more muscular than when i started i started at 170 went up to 205 and after the month pct was at 198 then all of a sudden BAM i was hit with this huge cloud of depression and slowly shrunk down to 180 8%bf. now that i have my food eating abilities back here is what i want my new cycle to look like please if anyone has different
suggestions for this being my 2nd cycle pleasse all the input i can get cause i really dont wanna hit that depression roadblock ever again
1-6 test prop 100mg a day
1-6 tren ace 100mg EOD
1-4 dbol 25 caps 1 a day
and 4-8 igf1lr3 40mcg daily

(other gear i have in my little box of tricks. VAR and anadrol perhaps maybe one of my selections would be better switched with somthing)

so all the help i can get on this one will be greatly appreciated
later! if i was unclear on anything please let me know

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Var versus d-bol....really not comarable b/c they give very different results......What are your goals? size and lots of weight gain/strength, or less size but still with a lot of strength and less sides(bloating mainly)....anavar did decrease my appetite, d-bol does the opposite for me.
I like them both a lot.

-Soma

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
the reason why i wanna go short is to hopfully avoid sides mainly depression cause i got it bad off my last cycle and lost 25 lbs i couldnt get outta bed i was soo depressed etc. also im looking for lean gains so i guess i should go with car i just dont seem to bloat that bad on dbol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 6
Cycle Logs 0
powerhouse518 Cycle Logs 9
blaykeryan Anabolics 6
Supplements 7