methyl 1-d

neiltarasaria

Awards
what are all the bad effects of methyl 1-d?

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Methyl 1-D is only DHEA+ AI (ATD). It will work for you if it's your first cicle or you're 35+.

I use it for only 2 weeks and the only side effect was back pumps.
IMO, better use Propadrol or Epi/Havoc if you want to make gains without any harsh side.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Methyl 1-D is only DHEA+ AI (ATD). It will work for you if it's your first cicle or you're 35+.

I use it for only 2 weeks and the only side effect was back pumps.
IMO, better use Propadrol or Epi/Havoc if you want to make gains without any harsh side.
Oh my god, do NOT listen to this guy! :rant:

M1D is a pro-hormone. So are Propadrol, Epi, and Havoc. All could give you "bad" effects to some degree. M1D is methylated, so liver toxicity is an issue. Propadrol gave me all kinds of lethargy and a 4 day headache. Epi and Havoc have had some reported side effects, but maybe not as bad until you get to higher doses.

Either way, these are oral steroids so you better have a SERM based PCT ready to go. Unlike if it was DHEA and an AI, which are most definitely NOT steroids. :blink:

Neil, what is your age? Stats? Goals? All that would be necessary info if you want help picking something out.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

M1D is a pro-hormone. So are Propadrol, Epi, and Havoc. All could give you "bad" effects to some degree. M1D is methylated, so liver toxicity is an issue. Propadrol gave me all kinds of lethargy and a 4 day headache. Epi and Havoc have had some reported side effects, but maybe not as bad until you get to higher doses.

Either way, these are oral steroids so you better have a SERM based post cycle therapy ready to go. Unlike if it was DHEA and an AI, which are most definitely NOT steroids. :blink:

Neil, what is your age? Stats? Goals? All that would be necessary info if you want help picking something out.
Propadrol, Epi and Havoc have mild side effects, of course, but at least there are TRUE PH/PS.

Methyl 1-D is an overprice DHEA Acetate + AI. There is also liver protect, etc.But if you want to use a PH, use a real PH, not this overpriced ****.

post cycle therapy...is safe use PCT anyway, of course, but I don't see any Methyl 1-D bloodwork at the moment.I don't know if it can really shutdown you.

I think that if you want to use Methyl 1-D, better buy 6-Oxo and DHEA, or a real PH/PS.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
DHEA may be weak, but don't forget that it still is a pro hormone. It converts (I'm not sure at what rate) to Testosterone and Estrogen. Even though Legal Gear has some shady marketing, they aren't lying when they claim M1-D is a pro hormone.

sacramentking

Awards
but will it shut you down at any degree, if not I have two bottles and was wondering if I could incoporate it in a PCT, because DHEA an ATD has its place in PCT

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
but will it shut you down at any degree, if not I have two bottles and was wondering if I could incoporate it in a post cycle therapy, because DHEA an ATD has its place in post cycle therapy
Since DHEA is a prohormone and will convert to Testosterone, it can shut you down. Will it? Probably not if the dosage isn't too high. I would think that M1-D will shut you down eventually. I really would not include it in post cycle therapy.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

Either way, these are oral steroids so you better have a SERM based post cycle therapy ready to go. Unlike if it was DHEA and an AI, which are most definitely NOT steroids. :blink:

M1D is just DHEA. There is an older compound called Methyl Dien which is sometimes referred to as MethylD (which IMHO is why Legal Gear chose that name). If you already have the M1D, then I'd suggest that you sell it on Ebay or use it as you might DHEA (not useful unless your natural DHEA levels are low and should really be coupled with an AI to minimize conversion to estrogen).

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
M1D is just DHEA. There is an older compound called Methyl Dien which is sometimes referred to as MethylD (which IMHO is why Legal Gear chose that name). If you already have the M1D, then I'd suggest that you sell it on Ebay or use it as you might DHEA (not useful unless your natural DHEA levels are low and should really be coupled with an AI to minimize conversion to estrogen).
Crap. My bad. I hate LG.

sacramentking

Awards
I have lg sciences m1-D, I guess I will just pulse it one of these days

ahenage

Awards
Has anyone seen the new Methyl 1-D XL and can speak to its effects? As far as I understand, it is the old M 1-D without the DHEA.

Im starting it tomorrow and still a little quizzical as to whether I need to have any PCT ready.

I havent been able to find any threads about the new M1D XL

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
I used M1D and liked it. It was stacked with their Liquid Masterdrol. Just try it for yourself. My other experiences have been with a couple PP and Havoc stacks.

ahenage

Awards
right, ive never used a PH or anything before so I hear it is supposed to be pretty effective. However, my main question is, did you have a PCT after u ran it?

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
I just used their Formadrol for 2 weeks after the cycle. Then I waited 8 weeks before my next cycle. It's mild and I didn't pulse, 6 caps a day. 2 in the morning, 2 mid day, 2 about an hour before workout. My other supps during cycle were No -xplode, Nitrix, and Cell Mass. I have read that you can do a 4 week cycle, 2 weeks of a Test Booster, and then another cycle. God, I'm just waiting for the slamming to begin.

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
My Methyl 1-D bottle lasted 16 days at 6 caps a day 2x3. I am 36 and trained for over 15 years off and on, this would be the strongest compound i have used even though it is only a mild PH. Seeing its got the milk thistle in there and i only had 16 days use it was fine. I gained 3KG but gained some fluid so the gains were not dry. Next supp i do will be Epistane.
AZZA