2wk cycle 1ad

avelino

Awards
Whats up guys. I got my hands on a bottle of 1ad. Theres only enough in it to do a 2 wk cycle at 300 mgs/wk. This would be my first ph cycle, would it even be worth it? If i was to do it, I would do a cutting diet. Probably stick with maintenance cals. With such low dosage and a short cycle would post meds be neccessary or would creatine, flax, zma, and eca be sufficient. Thanks for any help in advance.

later

7SiNz

Awards
2 weeks is a waste. The 2 and 3rd week is when things begin kicking in.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
IMHO don't bother. Pick yourself up some more 1ad or t-1final and add them and do a 4 weeker. later J

avelino

Awards
Thanks for the help guys. I decided to order a bottle of t-1 final. Doing a 4 wk cycle. 1sq 2xday. Then for post I'll get some liquid nolva. Whats the recommended dosage for nolva. I think it's 40 mg ED for 2 wks then 20mg ED for the next two weeks. But I'm not sure on that.

Also one more thing. I'm a weekend drinker. Decided to quit while on cycle to get the best gains for my money. Should I hold off on drinking during post cycle as well. I'm assuming yes.

Thanks for any help in advance

Oh by the way stats are: 5'9" 180lbs 9%bf

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Two week cycles work for some. Blanket statements do not apply in this game.

avelino

Awards
Bow, I was gonna do the two weeker but decided that I'd prbably get better gains with the t1 final and if I need to i'll add some 1ad to this. (doubt I will, my first cycle)

Is the dosages for nolva good?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
40 mg's ED for the first week, 20 mg's ED for weeks 2-3 should get you kicking again. You could go as long as four weeks, but I think it is overkill for recovery from a four week cycle.

avelino

Awards
so, 1sq twice a day should be enough for a first time user with stats like mine?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
so, 1sq twice a day should be enough for a first time user with stats like mine?
For a first time user, go with the recomended dosages. See how you respond before increasing dosages. If all goes well, you could easily double the recomended dosages for your next cycle.