human menopausal gonadotropin (HMG) - ON Cycle

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Curious about user feedback when using this ON cycle with HCG? I rarely see people mention using this ON cycle or even post cycle therapy on AM. Any reason for that? The science seems solid. Do you find that HPTA restoration is easier when using this vs HCG alone or no HCG at all?

Here are some other threads on the topic (didnt really see any user feedback in them):

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/26558-hmg-human-menopausal.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/61702-nothing-about-hcg.html

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i do not see the reason to use both HCG and HMG on cycle. HMG is very expensive, and HCG in small-moderate doses will do the job by itself.

is there any specific reason you would like to try HMG?

i believe
HCG is to LH
as HMG is to FSH

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i do not see the reason to use both HCG and HMG on cycle. HMG is very expensive, and HCG in small-moderate doses will do the job by itself.

is there any specific reason you would like to try HMG?

i believe
HCG is to LH
as HMG is to FSH
I was more just curious about people using it. IMO if it makes PCT more successful/easier then I dont see why people are not using it....obviously cost effectiveness is an issue.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
cost and availability.Hcg is pretty effective on its own and way easier to obtain at a good price.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
keeping FSH signals synthetically stable ON cycle doesnt seem to provide much real benefit to the steroid user IMO. I dont know alot about HMG, but i would agree with what was said, that HCG is easy to use, available, cheap and quite effective. I will give you props for the ON CYCLE SUPPORT mention. I think that even though most people favor PCT unless they are really old school or uninformed, but ON cycle management is overlooked IMO. I think that HCG should be a staple for longer cycles with suppressive compounds like TEST.