Please Help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achilies27

Awards
:aargh: Okay I really hate to do this but I have no choice. I am a Newbe at all of this. But I am 6'5 220lbs and I can't gain mass to save my life. I have been trying to find the right gear for me but I dont know anything about the stuff nor do I know where to get the stuff. Can some one please help me!!!!

Achilies27

Awards
I have been searching for sometime now I'm just asking to be pointed in the right direction

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
If you can't gain mass naturally then you shouldn't take the leap into anabolics. Get your diet and training down for at least another 6 months and see how that goes. I think you'd probably lose any gains made on cycle anyway if you cant grow without them. Plus it might make you mentally dependant on them, and that would blow.

try some well known and researched supps until then if you want. Things like creatine, Beta-alanine, AA's, and preworkout stuff to get you going. Also, get your post workout meal down with a 2:1 OR 3:1 carb to protein ratio, it's key. 220lbs means at least 220 grams of protein every day too.

good luck man

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
:aargh: Okay I really hate to do this but I have no choice. I am a Newbe at all of this. But I am 6'5 220lbs and I can't gain mass to save my life. I have been trying to find the right gear for me but I dont know anything about the stuff nor do I know where to get the stuff. Can some one please help me!!!!
man.... geez, welllll, ummmmmmm.... i know you mean well and all but you can't come and ask something like that without getting a verbal beatdown around here! i won't be the guy to give it to you but some of the ball busters on this board sure will as soon as they catch wind of this thread. seriously man, this is a forum with the name 'anabolic' in the title. i don't think you searched hard enough. try again my man and if you really have no clue, pm me and i'll give you a few hints where to look. good luck:burger:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6'5 220? that isnt really a small guy

what is you bf%?
how long have you been lifting?
age?
goals?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
If you can't gain mass naturally then you shouldn't take the leap into anabolics. Get your diet and training down for at least another 6 months and see how that goes. I think you'd probably lose any gains made on cycle anyway if you cant grow without them. Plus it might make you mentally dependant on them, and that would blow.

try some well known and researched supps until then if you want. Things like creatine, Beta-alanine, AA's, and preworkout stuff to get you going. Also, get your post workout meal down with a 2:1 OR 3:1 carb to protein ratio, it's key. 220lbs means at least 220 grams of protein every day too.

good luck man
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.