Tren Hex Dosing

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
I've read through alotta the forums and searched but couldn't find a deff answer for my the dosing of Tren hex

I've had cycle experience before and wanted to see if Tren hex differs from ace. I heard people saying anywhere from 2-3 times a week you would inject to keep blood levels stable. I was think anywhere from 250-300mg per week?

For the cycle i'm also planning on runin Test e for 14 weeks..Tren for 10 weeks. D-bol for the first 5 weeks. I was really interested in a Anadrol D-bol mix at lower dosages though.

My goal is to keep this cycle a little bitter leaner then my last that's why I chose Tren over Deca this time.

What you guys think on Tren hex dosing

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
That is a reasonable starting point (300mg a week). tren hex is about 68% tren by wieght (I need to double check that) so that works out to about 200mg a week of tren. that is roughly worth 35mg of tren a day. keep in mind that it will take much, much longer to kick in though. I would run the tren for 13 weeks here and just keep the last week test only or even end the cycle on an oral. (easier to come off test then tren)

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
If it is roughly 30 some mg of tren per day would you recommend bumping it up to 350mg a week? Also for the hex would it just be like Ethenate injections per say Monday/Thursday?

I heard conflicting things bout hex so I just wanna see if there really is a big diff.

Ill also bump up the tren to 12-13 weeks. All depending on how I feel everything on cycle

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
If it is roughly 30 some mg of tren per day would you recommend bumping it up to 350mg a week? Also for the hex would it just be like Ethenate injections per say Monday/Thursday?

I heard conflicting things bout hex so I just wanna see if there really is a big diff.

Ill also bump up the tren to 12-13 weeks. All depending on how I feel everything on cycle
35 mg a day is fine really, tren is very strong. twice a week is fine as well. here is a post I did a while back on it

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/53326-trenbolone-notes.html#post635976

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Depending on how much tren ace you've run before i'd do 400mg or so, longest tren ester i've done is ethanate which is my favourite now and i run that at 600mg+

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Depending on how much tren ace you've run before i'd do 400mg or so, longest tren ester i've done is ethanate which is my favourite now and i run that at 600mg+.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Syke that was a really good post props to that.

Damn 600+ is quite a bit ain't it? Btw..I'll also be running about 600-700mg of Test E a week to counter act any effects Tren might have.

I'm just really wondering how it will differ from ace in the long run as far as gains/effects n such. I doubt I'll have any probs at 300mg a week. If everything is good after 4 weeks I'll try to up the dosage. I'll even keep a log since there aren't too many Tren Hex logs that I've personally seen.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Syke that was a really good post props to that.

Damn 600+ is quite a bit ain't it? Btw..I'll also be running about 600-700mg of Test E a week to counter act any effects Tren might have.

I'm just really wondering how it will differ from ace in the long run as far as gains/effects n such. I doubt I'll have any probs at 300mg a week. If everything is good after 4 weeks I'll try to up the dosage. I'll even keep a log since there aren't too many Tren Hex logs that I've personally seen.
should be fine. a 2:1 test:tren ratio is good. if you need more I would actually increase the test before the tren, say 3:1 even. A little tren goes a long way. 600mg a week is really on the high side, your getting into the range of diminishing returns there. (its about 500mg a week of tren a, or hair less then 75mg a day). its about the max anyone would really want to run though some peoples tolerances are higher then others.

I don't think your going to see that much differnce in terms of the effects outside of it being spread out over time. I liked the tren e well enough. good luck.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya good point about the dosing, i'm just loving 600mg of the Tren E for most 400mg and below i'd agree with.

murphy.8314

Awards
How long can you run tren eth. And sust.? How many weeks?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long can you run tren eth. And sust.? How many weeks?
As long as you want, lol. I mean, if you can handle the sides, 12 weeks is fine. I usually only run it 8-10 weeks. I would recommend running the test a few weeks after stopping the Tren.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crickets!
This is basic stuff bro, you shouldn't be waiting on a year old post on a 10 year old thread to give you the simple answer of cycle length.