How young is too young for HRT

jonboy13

Awards
I am 25 and I found out that I have low test. levels for about 2 years. In that 2 years the doctor has put me on andro-gel 5mg/day and my test levels still have not came up. My test levels are about 170, I just got done with my first cycle, while I was on it felt amazing I was taking 500 mg of test ethl. a week for 8 weeks. I am four weeks out and I am just as depressed and my sex drive is as low as it was before I took my first cycle. I was just wondering how bad it would be if I just ran 250 mg/week, how bad would it be for me? Becasue at this point if I could live 6 years on and not be depressed vs. 20 years off and depressed all the time. I would take the 6 years. So I would like everyone's opinion. Oh yeah by the way I did take post cycle therapy.

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
......seriously get a clue....did you follow proper PCT....learn how to use steroids first then get back to me...it is very unlikely that after 1 course with proper PCT your test is still shutdown and needs HRT....

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
......seriously get a clue....did you follow proper post cycle therapy....learn how to use steroids first then get back to me...it is very unlikely that after 1 course with proper PCT your test is still shutdown and needs HRT....
The guy had low test before he ran the cycle... learn how to read a post and get back to me

If it improves the quality of your life then do it. You’re on replacement therapy anyway with the gel.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you really need to consider the alternatives before making a lifelong decision with HRT.

did you take an hormone affecting drugs before your first cycle? anything for cortisol? antidepressants? danazol/danocrine? a test booster of any kind? anything else you an think of?

your story doesnt really make sense.