How young is too young for HRT

1. Registered User

How young is too young for HRT

I am 25 and I found out that I have low test. levels for about 2 years. In that 2 years the doctor has put me on andro-gel 5mg/day and my test levels still have not came up. My test levels are about 170, I just got done with my first cycle, while I was on it felt amazing I was taking 500 mg of test ethl. a week for 8 weeks. I am four weeks out and I am just as depressed and my sex drive is as low as it was before I took my first cycle. I was just wondering how bad it would be if I just ran 250 mg/week, how bad would it be for me? Becasue at this point if I could live 6 years on and not be depressed vs. 20 years off and depressed all the time. I would take the 6 years. So I would like everyone's opinion. Oh yeah by the way I did take post cycle therapy.

2. Registered User

......seriously get a clue....did you follow proper PCT....learn how to use steroids first then get back to me...it is very unlikely that after 1 course with proper PCT your test is still shutdown and needs HRT....
  3. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by BigPHusers11 View Post
    ......seriously get a clue....did you follow proper post cycle therapy....learn how to use steroids first then get back to me...it is very unlikely that after 1 course with proper PCT your test is still shutdown and needs HRT....
    The guy had low test before he ran the cycle... learn how to read a post and get back to me

If it improves the quality of your life then do it. You’re on replacement therapy anyway with the gel.
    •   

4. Banned

you really need to consider the alternatives before making a lifelong decision with HRT.

did you take an hormone affecting drugs before your first cycle? anything for cortisol? antidepressants? danazol/danocrine? a test booster of any kind? anything else you an think of?

your story doesnt really make sense.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How long is too long for a cycle???
    By Tboz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-13-2011, 10:27 AM
  2. HOW YOUNG IS TOO YOUNG??
    By brandon7583 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 05:21 PM
  3. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 10:56 AM