S1+ in da heezy!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im quite possibly coming up on some s1+. can anyone tell me more? I mean experiences, applying, things to look out for? I was reading on some old BN forums but anyone around here got some words?

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Best cycle i ever did as far as gains vs. sides. Energy was great and so were the pumps. It felt good too when i applied it pre-workout. Gives you a good warm sort of burning feeling that gets you goin. I put on about 15 lbs and kept it. No real sides except aggression and some slight acne on shoulders and chest when applied there. I applied it on the inner thigh quite often too but just keep it away from the junk or else it burns bad. Strength shot up too. I applied it 2x day morning and pre-workout.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is this s1+
Transdermal 1-Test + 4-AD made by Avant Labs.

Stuff was long gone before I was old enough to be dabbling in such products, but was supposedly one the best prohormone products effected by the 2004 ban.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah most of the feedback seems really good. I want it...give it to me.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SirSavage will be the first to tell you, back in their PH days, they were the sh*t.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SirSavage will be the first to tell you, back in their PH days, they were the sh*t.
Avant started the transdermal delivery that actually worked and it changed the PH market. Topical 1T, 4AD, 19-Nor, 4OHT were great hormones and there was only a fraction of the liver stress.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Avant started the transdermal delivery that actually worked and it changed the PH market. Topical 1T, 4AD, 19-Nor, 4OHT were great hormones and there was only a fraction of the liver stress.
so why doesnt stuff like this exist anymore? not worth making transdermal or just so much less on legal market?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so why doesnt stuff like this exist anymore? not worth making transdermal or just so much less on legal market?
Most of the hormones that have come out since the '05 ban have been methyls. Plus, most people would rather pop a cap than apply the trans formula 2x/day. However, as I said, the transdermal method is much less taxing on the body.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Transdermals Pro's/Cons:
Pros: Sustained release, better absorption (most of the time), less taxing on the liver.

Cons: Inconvenient, Can be socially dangerous (if someone touches where you applied the TD, it will get into their system as well.)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Transdermals Pro's/Cons:
Pros: Sustained release, better absorption (most of the time), less taxing on the liver.

Cons: Inconvenient, Can be socially dangerous (if someone touches where you applied the TD, it will get into their system as well.)
That is why I recommend the tops of your feet. The skin is thin and there is generally not going to be a lot of contact with other people.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
That is why I recommend the tops of your feet. The skin is thin and there is generally not going to be a lot of contact with other people.
well then you dont know me very well

i have several ladies and gixxer licking them nightly

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tops of feet is a great spot, provided you're not like me and have "Hobbit Feet".

My feet are hairy, wide, and full of calluses. (yes, even the top parts)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just don't put it on your balls,.......i use e-form at the armpit area...it's a good spot(without deodorant )

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just don't put it on your balls,.......i use e-form at the armpit area...it's a good spot(without deodorant )
Armpits are a great spot to go. I also like to go behind the ears.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let us not forget that 1-Test is a very strong irritant.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let us not forget that 1-Test is a very strong irritant.
thats why i recomended staying away from the balls....lol:rofl:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I figured as much. I imagine my arm pits would burn rather badly too.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are the base powders that easy to obtain if you wanted to homebrew? Not asking for a source here, just curious if its possible to get this stuff anymore. Seems as though it was relatively easy back in the day from just reading the old threads in the TD forum. I've never seen them offered by "other" places.

Mods feel free to ***** slap me if this question is out of line?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Are the base powders that easy to obtain if you wanted to homebrew? Not asking for a source here, just curious if its possible to get this stuff anymore. Seems as though it was relatively easy back in the day from just reading the old threads in the TD forum. I've never seen them offered by "other" places.

ill slap you just cuz ur one hot sexyness. bump to ur 2 amazing humps on ur chest

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

There's risks involved with everything. After the new legislation in China it is getting harder and harder to find a supplier that's (1) Legit (2) Willing to smuggle shipments (3) Going to respond to your emails.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yup, that's where I used to apply my transdermals, ahhh the smell of DMSO.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill slap you just cuz ur one hot sexyness. bump to ur 2 amazing humps on ur chest
i bump the humps as well............

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not to hijack, but does anyone know how 1-T ethergells compare to 1-T TD?

.....just out of curiousity.....

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Transdermal wins hands down.
I figured as much, but am trying to cross-reference dosages. In other words, I'm trying to find how much 1-T ether would equate to 200mg 1-T TD.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I figured as much, but am trying to cross-reference dosages. In other words, I'm trying to find how much 1-T ether would equate to 200mg 1-T TD.
Probably in the 300-400mg range of 1T ethergels.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool Rodj, that's what I was thinking/hoping. :thumbsup:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so ive heard the best place to apply transdermals is on the testes. Seriously. So i guess that would leave this out for that....

so can i do:

tops of feet
armpits
back of ears
back of knees
forearms
where else? a55hole? haha that might be erotic :blink:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so ive heard the best place to apply transdermals is on the testes. Seriously. So i guess that would leave this out for that....

so can i do:

tops of feet
armpits
back of ears
back of knees
forearms
where else? a55hole? haha that might be erotic :blink:
i knew someone was gonna say ass-hole

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thin skin does not mean more absorption.

The greater the area of application the greater the absorption. Your skin can only pass so much concentration through your skin to be absorbed.

Studies and articles that I have seen suggest 1g/100cm². That is 1g of gel not active. That is 1g gel in a 10x10cm (3.937x3.937in) area. These studies were done with 1% and 2% concentrations which is 10mg and 20mg per gram respectively. The areas of application were upper arms and outer thighs.

We have guys mixing 50-100mg/ml, which for ballpark purpose we will equate 1ml to 1g, is 5% and 10% concentrations.

Blackwell Synergy - Cookie Absent

The study does not address testing of greater concentrations respectively, but my point, still, is that thin skin is not preferential for absorption, surface area is. To each his own. I just can't see how one could consider that 200mg of 1-Test is going to be absorbed through the tops of my feet and the back of my ears. There is just not enough dermas to absorb and create a resevior for the active. Sure you can get it to rub in and dry but there is a lot of residue of active sitting on the skin not being absorbed. JMHO :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that actually makes alot of sense. its like oversaturating something. Have you used 1 test/ s1 transdermal B-fitty?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I wish i could have some trans, I wish i was older:whiner:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd leave the m1t out. S1+ gives you the opportunity to make great gains AND not feel like sh1t on cycle.
i was thinking 5mg-10mg ed for two or three weeks and probably s1+ for 8 weeks total.

I dont want the m1t to give me a crappy feeling start and i dont want it lingering around when i finish at the end either.

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
what would you guys use, now a days, for pct for 1t/4ad trans cycle?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
normal SERM post cycle. nolva, clomid or torem tapered down.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you were just applying 4-ad trans, would that be enough surface area?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you were just applying 4-ad trans, would that be enough surface area?

EasyEJL it would not be enough surface area. You see it depends on the concentration of the transdermal solution. To get better absorbtion, you want to spread it out as much as possible, not just slather it on. Less concentrated spread out more evenly = better absorbtion. You could have a more concentrated solution and be able to apply less, but you are much better having something less concentrated because the more concentrated the more likely it is to "crash". Still though, just the tops of your feet aren't gonna have enough surface area to apply enough of a dosage to really do anything. You could do one pump on each foot, twice a day and that just won't be enough.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 0
FlawedGrunt Anabolics 4
FlawedGrunt Anabolics 1
Anabolics 2