MY 1st EVER CYCLE... - AnabolicMinds.com

MY 1st EVER CYCLE...

1. New Member

MY 1st EVER CYCLE...

Here's what I'm planning. I haven't received everything I need in the mail yet so I'm planning on starting in the next 3 weeks or so. I'm 5'10", 179 lbs.
    Please take a look and let me know if I'm missing anything...

DAYS 1-30

1-50mg Chlorodrol-50 Tablet daily
    duration: 30 days

DAYS 30-40

2-10mg Nolvadex Tablets daily
    3-NxLab's Nitro T3 (natural test booster) Tablets daily

DAYS 40-50

1-10mg Nolvadex Tablet daily
    3-NxLab's Nitro T3 (natural test booster) Tablets daily

Let me know what you think... I'd rather not grow any boobies, watch my nuts shrink or destroy my liver...

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

how old are you, just wondering
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    how old are you, just wondering
    I'm 21... will be 22 in NOV. Why do you ask?

-By the way I forgot to add this to my cycle list...
    I'm going to take Aplodan (Muscle Tech product)
    during my Chlordrol-50 cycle.

I will also be taking Protein and NO-Shotgun while lifting.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

i found several forums on here on peoples logs and info on chlorodrol-50. alot of good info on them from gains people had and what they suggest. have you searched them yet
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    i found several forums on here on peoples logs and info on chlorodrol-50. alot of good info on them from gains people had and what they suggest. have you searched them yet
    Yes I have. It's hard to filter (unless you have prior knowledge of these supplements) through what is good information and what is crap. A lot of people have been saying "Chlorodrol-50 is just a cheap knockoff of Halodrol-50, is probably crap and might be toxic..." etc. Other people go into such intricate detail that they lose me sometimes. I have a pretty strong background in biology and chemistry, and I'm not stupid (I'm a satellite communications technician), but it seems like everyone is going waaayyy overboard with the all the extra supps (i.e. SERMs) I'll need to avoid sides like
    gyno...etc. It took me a God awful amount of time and frustration just to make some sense of why I just ordered a SERM (Nolvadex 10mg/30 tablets) 5 minutes ago. I like to research what it is that I'm putting in my body, especially if it has the possibility of giving me tits, or shivled testicles.

I'm probably sounding like an idiot to all the guys that really understand all these chemicals and the roles they play on and off a cycle, and so forth.
    I wish it was as simple as someone reading what I posted and saying ..."Yep, that looks good, you'll be fine with that cycle"...
    OR ..."No, don't do that, you'll screw yourself up, do this instead"...

I keep getting asked all these sidebar or rhetorical questions that I don't really have the experience to answer...

I'm not pissed off at anybody, God know's a couple guys have given me good advice, I'm just a little frustrated because I really want to start this cycle as soon as I can pick up my mail in home port, and not have to worry about my girlfriend (who I haven't seen in 7 months) saying, "WTF happened to your nuts!?...do you realize you're growing boobs...?" LOL
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDrive View Post
    I'm 21... will be 22 in NOV. Why do you ask?

-By the way I forgot to add this to my cycle list...
    I'm going to take Aplodan (Muscle Tech product)
    during my Chlordrol-50 cycle.

I will also be taking Protein and NO-Shotgun while lifting.
    He's asking because there are a ton of kids in this forum lately trying to get information about steroids. And that is bad news for everyone. 21 is the MINIMUM age requirement for this stuff. Personally, I wouldn't risk it until about age 24, but that's me.

I don't know jack about Chlorodrol, so I can't really help you there. Being a Halo clone, it's probably pretty mild. But most experienced users will recommend at least 9 months to a year of research before your first cycle. Others will say you need to have at least 6 years of consistent training with a good diet before cycling. If you are lacking in either of these areas, that could result in getting some rough treatment when you ask questions. I have been reading and researching on AM and other sites for over a year and I still learned a ton just in the last month or two that I had no clue about previously. And it is FAR better to know what the hell you're doing than to just pop some pills because somebody you can't even see told you it made sense. Just a thought.

But, in the interest of being helpful, Celc5 is running his first cycle with H-Drol (Halo Clone) and eForm. It's probably not exactly the same, but might help. You can read about it here:

H-drol + E-form: Recomp Log

Good luck.
  7. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

thedrive if you need any help with the cycle or whatever feel free to pm me....tripdog
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  8. New Member

Ah, it's cool. I see what you're saying. I wouldn't want one of my guys fresh out of boot camp at 18 planning a cycle like this. I think it'll be pretty mild, but that's besides the point.

As for Trips, thanks for the support bud. Thesinner has been incredibly helpful as well. I'll definitely be keeping a log and bugging both of you guys for info during my cycle...LOL

I've got another question though that is slightly on topic... A little background first. I used to be in phenominal shape. A bad knee injury sidelined me for a while. At about the same time my (ex) fiance cheated on me while I was out to sea and I started drinking heavily...etc. Aside from all the excuses, I got lazy and really f*cking fat. I've been on deployment for almost 7 months now and I've dropped 28 lbs, added an 1-1/4 inches to my arms...etc.

The problem is, I've kind of plateaued. I've changed up my workout a bit and it really seems to be helping. My muscles continue to get harder and I can lift more weight every week. I'm not seeing the same increase in muscle size though that I was before.
    I took a hard look at my diet and I'm consuming about 1,800 calories & about 160 gr. Protein a day. I'm assuming that I'm not seeing any size increase because of my low calorie intake.
    I'm sort of paranoid about getting fat again...so should I be eating more?
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDrive View Post
    Ah, it's cool. I see what you're saying. I wouldn't want one of my guys fresh out of boot camp at 18 planning a cycle like this. I think it'll be pretty mild, but that's besides the point.

As for Trips, thanks for the support bud. Thesinner has been incredibly helpful as well. I'll definitely be keeping a log and bugging both of you guys for info during my cycle...LOL

I've got another question though that is slightly on topic... A little background first. I used to be in phenominal shape. A bad knee injury sidelined me for a while. At about the same time my (ex) fiance cheated on me while I was out to sea and I started drinking heavily...etc. Aside from all the excuses, I got lazy and really f*cking fat. I've been on deployment for almost 7 months now and I've dropped 28 lbs, added an 1-1/4 inches to my arms...etc.

The problem is, I've kind of plateaued. I've changed up my workout a bit and it really seems to be helping. My muscles continue to get harder and I can lift more weight every week. I'm not seeing the same increase in muscle size though that I was before.
    I took a hard look at my diet and I'm consuming about 1,800 calories & about 160 gr. Protein a day. I'm assuming that I'm not seeing any size increase because of my low calorie intake.
    I'm sort of paranoid about getting fat again...so should I be eating more?
    Sinner and Trip are both very knowledgeable and make great resources on just about every topic. So feel free to use them the same way they use goats...

I'd say yes, you need to eat more. Keep it clean and keep training hard and fat gain shouldn't be much of a risk. I would recommend ramping up the calories a little bit at a time though. Don't jump from 1800 to 3000 overnight! Do a web search for calorie calculators, or nutrition calculators and see what you find. I know bb.com has one and I use the one on ast-ss.com. You enter data like your age, current weight, body type, etc. and it tells you how many cals you need to maintain that weight as well as a macro nutrient breakdown. This will help you create a new target.

Also, if you find you're needing to change your routine again, I recommend you check out Max OT style at www.ast-ss.com (yes, I'm a bit of an AST whore, but I'm not on their payroll!). I'm pretty devoted to this method and think it works well for anybody. Good luck to you!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My 1st Epsitane Cycle.. your comments
    By Delta Force in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 08:53 PM
  2. Kick the tires of my 1st HD cycle/pct...
    By fishboots in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 01:50 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 07:32 PM
  4. My first ever cycle, Superdrol
    By cabby in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 03:16 PM
  5. My 1st M1T cycle is coming to an end....
    By Boss_K in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2004, 04:56 PM