Need good D-BOL setup

GaryPrezski

Awards
Lifting for three years now and I am 5'10 205lbs. Strength is going up but my size does not show what I lift, so I want to do D-BOL as a size booster. I know what im going to do for PCT and will do 35mg of D-BOL. Should I stack it with anything?

someone said to do D-BOL, Winni-v and Liquid Anodrol?

I am 22 which means no messing with my test untill I'm older.

:clean:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do realize that Dianabol is going to mess with your test levels, right? It is generally a bad idea to run an oral for a first cycle. The best advice I can give you is to do more research on how to build a cycle.

GaryPrezski

Awards

You do realize that Dianabol is going to mess with your test levels, right? It is generally a bad idea to run an oral for a first cycle. The best advice I can give you is to do more research on how to build a cycle.
i know it will mess with it some but not as bad as the others. Are orals really that bad to start on?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know it will mess with it some but not as bad as the others. Are orals really that bad to start on?
They are not ideal because you cannot run them as long, they put more stress on the liver, and you don't hold the gains as well.

The best first cycle would be Test Enanthate at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. Inject 250mg twice a week and run a 4 week PCT.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lifting for three years now and I am 5'10 205lbs. Strength is going up but my size does not show what I lift, so I want to do D-BOL as a size booster. I know what im going to do for post cycle therapy and will do 35mg of D-BOL. Should I stack it with anything?

someone said to do D-BOL, Winni-v and Liquid Anodrol?

I am 22 which means no messing with my test untill I'm older.

:clean:
those are all fake steroids playing off the brand names of real steroids...chief

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
all of the ingredients in these things are herbal....some of which are not hormonally active in any way shape or form

mods feel free to ***** slap me and remove this link...its almost too funny to pass up though (again, not real steroids in any way shape or form).

http://www.sdi-labs.com/winstrol2.html

try and control your laughter, here are some excerpts. i am not even kidding

If You Absolutely Have To Get
"Super Ripped And Super Muscular" In Just 14 Days . . .
Only Winny-V Can Help Pull It Off . . .
No Matter What You look Like Now!

Why is this "special" anabolic so "special"? The biggest reason is because it's a dehydrotestosterone derivative, or DHT. This is the most potent kind of test, but unlike regular testosterone, Winstrol V actually blocks estrogen . . . as opposed to increasing it!(dehydrotestosterone...did he mean dihydrotestosterone?)

Winstrol V suppresses estrogen like crazy because it's altered chemical structure lands on estrogen receptors like "hard dicks on drunk blonds" at closing time.

The result simply will be . . .
You'll Be "Nasty" Cut . . .
With Cross Striations So Deep You'll Look Like
You Just Got "Clawed" By A Wild Barracuda.

All the hot chicks in the gym won't be able to help themselves as they stare at you in awe every chance that they get!

but has the unmatched ability to shut down estrogen making it the number #1 "make you look good, fast" steroid on earth. So, whether you're getting ready for a "show", the beach, a Caribbean cruise . . . or you just met a "super model" you want to get naked with . . . Winstrol V will get you "ready" and then some, faster than any anabolic known to man.

So what on earth are you waiting for? The time to order is now . . . because you know that hot super model you want to "do" demands equivalent perfection in her men. So call now while the thought of looking so good, so fast is still fresh in your mind.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
in fact,l im spreading this out to other threads. the comments in this advertisement are simply ridiculous. i love the barracude one

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
all of the ingredients in these things are herbal....some of which are not hormonally active in any way shape or form

mods feel free to ***** slap me and remove this link...its almost too funny to pass up though (again, not real steroids in any way shape or form).

http://www.sdi-labs.com/winstrol2.html

try and control your laughter, here are some excerpts. i am not even kidding

If You Absolutely Have To Get
"Super Ripped And Super Muscular" In Just 14 Days . . .
Only Winny-V Can Help Pull It Off . . .
No Matter What You look Like Now!

Why is this "special" anabolic so "special"? The biggest reason is because it's a dehydrotestosterone derivative, or DHT. This is the most potent kind of test, but unlike regular testosterone, Winstrol V actually blocks estrogen . . . as opposed to increasing it!(dehydrotestosterone...did he mean dihydrotestosterone?)

Winstrol V suppresses estrogen like crazy because it's altered chemical structure lands on estrogen receptors like "hard dicks on drunk blonds" at closing time.

The result simply will be . . .
You'll Be "Nasty" Cut . . .
With Cross Striations So Deep You'll Look Like
You Just Got "Clawed" By A Wild Barracuda.

All the hot chicks in the gym won't be able to help themselves as they stare at you in awe every chance that they get!

but has the unmatched ability to shut down estrogen making it the number #1 "make you look good, fast" steroid on earth. So, whether you're getting ready for a "show", the beach, a Caribbean cruise . . . or you just met a "super model" you want to get naked with . . . Winstrol V will get you "ready" and then some, faster than any anabolic known to man.

So what on earth are you waiting for? The time to order is now . . . because you know that hot super model you want to "do" demands equivalent perfection in her men. So call now while the thought of looking so good, so fast is still fresh in your mind.
fukkin LOL!

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
there was once a time that this site had advirtisements and banners for crap like that!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
fukkk the real stuff i want to look like i got clawed by a barracuda GET ME WINNI-V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Probably The Funniest Advertisment I Have Seen... I Like The Part Wher Its Aid.."you'll Look Like You Put 25lbs On But The Scale Will Say 10"...thats Some Classic Sh*t...

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thank god somebody said that.

omg.

"winni-v"
Wtf is the V for??
"d-Bol"
"test suspension" and you swallow it?
"liquid anadrol" yeah right.

This is not a UG lab this is a ****ing website with herbal bull****.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
The funny part is that **** has been around for a couple years and it is still going strong, someone is wasting some money:fool2:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
just read this at the top of this page!!!

Legal steroids buy now
See Results in 7 days or money back dekka, winstrall, dianobol, buy now

i wonder how many jokesters bought that thinking they were going to get results!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
alot of people come on these boards and ask about it etc....alot of idiots out there actually think this is the real deal. I bet they have real good business $$$

GaryPrezski

Awards
cool

well thanx for the laugh but nothing that has been said really helps. im looking for the best oral stack i can do and if that goes well then i will switch to needles. im looking for a good sample i guess you can say before i go all out with injecting myself with test.

:stick:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
try some epistane or pheraplex clone. good starters. 4 week cycle followed by PCT.

GaryPrezski

Awards
thanks man i will read up on them and post what i go with later

:squat:

im also looking at superdrol with some xmass. what do you think of the combo?

Last edited: