which one?

jbthumper

Awards
I am planning of running a three week cycle of an oral.
I have a bottle of Syntrax Sauce Extreme (5a-Androst-1-ene-17b-ol-3-one) or would a superdrol clone be better?
I just want to gain some strength and muscle mass. Mostly strength. I eat a fairly clean diet and do cardio three to four times a week. It is preseason training for football for me.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For anybody that doesn't know, 5a-Androst-1-ene-17b-ol-3-one = 1-Test.

When does your bottle expire?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1- test would be a prime choice if your main goal is strength

how old are you?
height
weight

jbthumper

Awards
the bottle says it expires 05/04. But it is sealed and has been in a dry place stored. I am 26, six foot and right now about 270.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hit the 1-test, hope you have enough.

you have cycle experience?

jbthumper

Awards
I have ran three cycles of test/tren and several cycles of superdrol or M1t over about five years.

jbthumper

Awards
how much 1-test would you run and three or four weeks. My bottle is 60 pills@ 75mg.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
6 ft and 270... good numbers. what percentage of bf?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id run em both 1-test isn't methylated......

jbthumper

Awards
I am higher bodyfat at 18 to 19 percent. I wanted to slim down but need to keep my weight up for the football team. So I am trying like a body recomp. I am going to run a real cycle in Jan (during the season)

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
igf-1 lr3.

look into that my friend. it will lower the bf% and pack on 4-5lbs of "permanent" muscle.

i highly suggest it for PCT. its effects are non-ar mediated. it works wonders for recovery.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
igf-1 lr3.

look into that my friend. it will lower the bf% and pack on 4-5lbs of "permanent" muscle.

i highly suggest it for post cycle therapy. its effects are non-ar mediated. it works wonders for recovery.
:goodpost: for once jomi has a good post...igf during post is the snaps!!