does anyone have a list of A:A ratios for currently available compounds?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't seem to find one, it would probably make a nice sticky as a post. I particularly would be interested in some of the more recent compounds, like epistane for example.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stanozolol
[17beta-Hydroxy-17-methyl-5alpha-androstano[3,2-c]pyrazole]
Molecular Weight: 344.5392
Molecular Formula: C22H36N2O
Melting Point:N/A
Manufacturer: (Originally) Sterling
Release Date:1962
Effective Dose(men): 50-100mgs/day
Effective Dose (women): 2.5-10mgs/day
Active Life:8hours
Detection Time:3 weeks (oral) to 9 weeks (injectable)
Androgenic/Anabolic Ratio:30:320

this would be similar for megazol,or other similar coumpounds 30:320

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
(4-chlorodehydromethyltestosterone)
[4-chloro-17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-dien-3-one]
Molecular Weight:334.8854
Formula:C20H27O2Cl
Manufacturer: Underground Labs only
Effective Dose (Men): 10-40mgs/day
Effective Dose (Women): 5-15mgs/day
Active life: 16 hours
Detection Time: 6 weeks
Anabolic/ Androgenic ratio: >100:>0

this is basicly halodrol 100:>0

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice find fukcer.....id rep you but .....well i'm whored at the moment...go figure...i think the superdrol numbers are backward tho???

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Btich please, get down on yo god damn knees, ya dcik tease!! :);)
don't make me e-smack you fukcer...:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So now just need to find out some of the newer compounds, like epistane, the progestins, etc, and add them to this, then make it a sticky

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
superdrol is backwards
i do know epistane
93% as androgenic as plain methyltestosterone and 1100% as anabolic

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I just couldnt find your posting, I tried :)
:toofunny:

But in all seriousness, BPMartyr posted the same A:A table over a year ago, and it's not all that accurate.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, superdrol is flipped for sure, and I dont know about the rest. And it appears to be all up to 2004. Just no idead where to get anything better, and it is valuable just for thought purposes, particularly stacking. Thats why i'm trying to figure out the ratios for Max lmg/revolt/xmass. :)

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any idea on Max LMG / Revolt / X-mass?
I wouldn't count on charts to much. Maybe as a guideline. I can tell you from personal experience max lmg is probably the most androgenic of the designers currently legal. Bad for some but great for me. I always responds well to androgenic compounds.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't count on charts to much. Maybe as a guideline. I can tell you from personal experience max lmg is probably the most androgenic of the designers currently legal. Bad for some but great for me. I always responds well to androgenic compounds.
well, there is no saying it couldn't be highly androgenic and highly anabolic too. I'm tryiing to make sense of peoples gains on it in terms of after PCT, or true lean mass gained. When I start the pulse, i'll have revolt, epistane, and superdrol all in hand so its more figuring out which (or both) to stack with epi. Part of why the revolt is attractive is what people have reported as far as recovery aid, and not being harsh on joints. I've got light osteoarthritis, and think that an epi/superdrol alone might be too dry for me.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice find fukcer.....id rep you but .....well i'm whored at the moment...go figure...i think the superdrol numbers are backward tho???
.... uhh ya he just quoted it from another recent thread that if you read the hole thing there were tons of innaccuracies through out the list.... nice try though.... n your gay gixxer :trout:

were looking for an UP TO DATE LIST

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, I just searched on Google and found it, nice try though ;). You're gonna follow me around calling me gay, arn't you? I am back to getting no appreciation in this thread...:(
im just rubbin it in...... while you rub one out :D

no we were just discussin this though in another thread and how we needed one thats up to date with all the new compounds and at least a lil more accurate then the one you listed (lots of ratios are off or reversed) although even with such a list many were saying it wont allow you to really see true ratio percentages casue most tests to get these values werent done on skeletal tissue (and mostly not even human tissue) wich is what really matters to us.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im just rubbin it in...... while you rub one out :D

no we were just discussin this though in another thread and how we needed one thats up to date with all the new compounds and at least a lil more accurate then the one you listed (lots of ratios are off or reversed) although even with such a list many were saying it wont allow you to really see true ratio percentages casue most tests to get these values werent done on skeletal tissue (and mostly not even human tissue) wich is what really matters to us.
it really does suck that there isn't a good real list. Just to help make stacking choices based on how androgenic of compounds you can tolerate without sides, or how much aggression you want

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As long as we're both rubbin at the same time, its all good to me ;)

Yeah we really do need a list, that would be great to know. Couldn't one be derived from the vida tables or no?

only when i'm trying to stunt :rolleyes: , for leisurely rides like riding over trips face, i'm cool without them :lol:
ya probally could although agian most those tests were done on rats for vida and it wont contain even half of the new compounds out now.