HCG Questions and Info..a little help needed

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay, so for my up and coming cycle I am using HCG while on, probably at a dose of 500IU-750IU split in 2 or 3 doses per week as needed. I ordered a 5,000IU organon kit. I have some questions for people who have used it in an ON cycle fashion like this. How did you store it?

I know it is only good for like 60 days once mixed so I cant mix it all at once, but if the powder is in an amp then how would I keep it sterile after breaking open the amp? and better yet, how would I only use some of the powder??

Im a little confused.. can someone with experience who has used it this way before comment on thier storage methods. It would be greatly appreciated

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
it degrades over time like most things. basically it just becomes less potent. Good rule of thumb is to try and mix no more then two months worth at a time. its not hard really, 250iu twice a week will last you 10 weeks, only a week or so over so its fine.

chleric

Awards
but if the powder is in an amp then how would I keep it sterile after breaking open the amp? and better yet, how would I only use some of the powder??
If I remember correctly on how I stored mine (it's been awhile since I used HCG), I mixed the solution in the ampule with the powder. Then I took mixed solution and mixed it in sterile vial along with whatever dose of bacterisotic water. You need to figure out how many iu's you want and then do the math with the bac. water. Then just store it in the refrigerator and use when needed. Dont mix too much or it'll be a waste...

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the link Syke! Actually had a lot of the same questions.

I also have a somewhat applicable question. Does anyone recommend sub q inj's over IM, or vice versa? I have read both are acceptable...but the same applies with IGF and I know everyone recommends IM.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it degrades over time like most things. basically it just becomes less potent. Good rule of thumb is to try and mix no more then two months worth at a time. its not hard really, 250iu twice a week will last you 10 weeks, only a week or so over so its fine.
thats a very good point. Then if need be for the rest of the cycle ill just get another HCG kit and use it, its cheap enough that I wont mind having to waste some of the second kit after the cycles through... so the degredation of that extra two weeks isnt going to make a noticable difference you say?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
thats a very good point. Then if need be for the rest of the cycle ill just get another HCG kit and use it, its cheap enough that I wont mind having to waste some of the second kit after the cycles through... so the degredation of that extra two weeks isnt going to make a noticable difference you say?
I doubt it. in reality it starts degrading day one. it just after so many days it drops below a certain level.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I doubt it. in reality it starts degrading day one. it just after so many days it drops below a certain level.

yea thats a good point. Thanks for your help. I will probably just get another kit anyway, and if i feel like its loosing effectivness then Ill just use the second kit.