1-test Cyp

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What materials would one need to order in order to make a good 1-test Cyp ? Don't want to order a whole kit. Here is what I'm thinking:

2, 20 ML Vials
18 guage pins (how many?)
25 guage pins
1 micron Whatman filter
BA
BB
Oil

Heat oil

Dissolve 5g of 1TCyp in 16 ml oil, add 2ml BA/ 2ml BB (within 1st vial)

Heat again until clear (without lid). Let cool

Whatman filter into sterile vial w/18 guage pin

How far off am I?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I read a bro on conversionboard.com did it, here's what he said:

I got 5g easily into a 100mg/ml solution with 1ml of BA and 7 mls of BB. I added 3 more mls of BB just in case. Painless so far the day afterwards.

So to do this you'd need 2 50ml bottles, two 10ml syringes, 3 20ga needles and a 25ga to vent vial when filtering into it. Assume the powder takes .75ml per g so use this little calculator :
http://absinth.greatnow.com/calcpowder2.html

pitbull

Banned
Awards
I dont understand. BA? BB? Are you mixing supplements and shooting them?

Dark

Awards
I just used Kitchen Chemist's recipe for Test-E on the 1-Test Cyp. Held in solution for ~ a month before I needed to use it and seems to be working fine.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Great to here, looks like 1-test cyp easily goes in solution. Dazed said it's characteristics lead him to believe it is more of a prop ester rather than a long cypionate ester. Which wouldn't make sense as you won't get prop into just 5%ba i don't think.

What was the mg/ml ratio bro?

Dark

Awards
What was the mg/ml ratio bro?
Welllllll... I was hoping you might tell me. I essentially used the same recipe and amounts from your Test-E post (on another board), which was 250mg/ml. Wouldn't the yield be the same?

The 1-test cyp was actually sort of a fluffy crystalline in consistency. It went into solution REALLY well, but didn't seem as sensitive to variable room temps like test E.

I was actually going to ask you what results you thought I might expect (or if you thought my liver would fall out) when I saw your reply.

Any ideas?

:eek:

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Liver wouldn't fall out lol. Results should be better than transdermal as you are getting 100% absorbed. If you used 25g and ended up with 100ml total solution then it's 250mg/ml. If you made 10ml with 2.5g it'd work out the same.