- 07-09-2003, 08:00 PM
- 07-09-2003, 09:35 PM
I wouldnt try doing that if it was mine...
Here are the directions I found for doing an oral coversion for powder
Pick up some sesame oil at the health store and find a container for the liquid.
Determine the concentration. For Stanabol I recommend 25 mg/ml, for Anabol and
Oxandrolone I suggest 20 mg/ml. Say you have 1 gram of Anabol. That's 1000 mg.
At 20 mg per ml that equates to
50 ml of oil. So for every gram of powder you have you will make 50 ml of
solution. Fill the container up with water, 50 ml per gram. If you have 5 grams,
then that's 250 ml. Mark that spot on the container. Dump out the water and let
the container dry. Dump the powder in the container and then add oil until you
reach the mark you made on the container. You know have your solution at 20
07-09-2003, 11:01 PM
Pick up some supersolvent and add a couple mls to dissolve it with everclear and heat. That should dissolve it no prob otherwise you'll have a suspension that you need to shake before use which is no problem aswell.
Last edited by Kitchen Chemist; 07-10-2003 at 06:22 PM.
07-09-2003, 11:02 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Warrior_1 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2012, 12:07 PM
- By Jimmert in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 5Last Post: 01-14-2012, 11:23 AM
- By matheu in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 12-27-2011, 05:19 PM
- By bigbeasta4 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2007, 11:32 PM
- By Goat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2005, 07:44 PM