Create a pulse cycle with my stash

netcourt

netcourt

Awards
I've been creatively trying to design a pulse cycle using what I have - 1AD (94 caps only), superdrol and PP.

I've been neglecting the 1AD for a while in light of the SD and PP, and since it's pre-ban you don't read much about it anymore. It's expiring soon, so I'd like to use it, and figure a pulse is the way to go.

I guess what I'm not quite comfortable with is the dosing for the 1AD (using a 3/day per week dosing pulse), and whether to take it pre or post workout if I stack it with either the SD or PP.

Can anybody share any creative ideas? My basic stats are:
215 (just lost 35 pounds on low-carb and HIIT training, need to get my strength back)
33 yrs old
train 4-5 days per week

Thanks guys, appreciate the knowledge.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
wish i still had some 1-ad......that would mix well in a stack with superdrol im thinking...

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wish i still had some 1-ad......that would mix well in a stack with superdrol im thinking...
Hey TripD, I don't have any 1-ad either but I have a couple bottles of Ergo's 4-ad I was thinking about mixing in a transdermal solution and stacking with SD...what do you think? Would 4-ad and SD make a good combo?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey TripD, I don't have any 1-ad either but I have a couple bottles of Ergo's 4-ad I was thinking about mixing in a transdermal solution and stacking with superdrol...what do you think? Would 4-ad and SD make a good combo?
hell yes....4-ad is the next best thing to straight test......the 4-ad will keep the lethargy to a minimum......you could just take it oral not being a methyl,but if you know about mixing trans d's then that is the more economical aproach...that is a rather popular stack actually,or it used to be.....