Create a pulse cycle with my stash

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.95%

Create a pulse cycle with my stash

I've been creatively trying to design a pulse cycle using what I have - 1AD (94 caps only), superdrol and PP.

I've been neglecting the 1AD for a while in light of the SD and PP, and since it's pre-ban you don't read much about it anymore. It's expiring soon, so I'd like to use it, and figure a pulse is the way to go.

I guess what I'm not quite comfortable with is the dosing for the 1AD (using a 3/day per week dosing pulse), and whether to take it pre or post workout if I stack it with either the SD or PP.

Can anybody share any creative ideas? My basic stats are:
    215 (just lost 35 pounds on low-carb and HIIT training, need to get my strength back)
    33 yrs old
    train 4-5 days per week

Thanks guys, appreciate the knowledge.

2. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

wish i still had some 1-ad......that would mix well in a stack with superdrol im thinking...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.47%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    wish i still had some 1-ad......that would mix well in a stack with superdrol im thinking...
    Hey TripD, I don't have any 1-ad either but I have a couple bottles of Ergo's 4-ad I was thinking about mixing in a transdermal solution and stacking with SD...what do you think? Would 4-ad and SD make a good combo?
    •   

4. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Hey TripD, I don't have any 1-ad either but I have a couple bottles of Ergo's 4-ad I was thinking about mixing in a transdermal solution and stacking with superdrol...what do you think? Would 4-ad and SD make a good combo?
    hell yes....4-ad is the next best thing to straight test......the 4-ad will keep the lethargy to a minimum......you could just take it oral not being a methyl,but if you know about mixing trans d's then that is the more economical aproach...that is a rather popular stack actually,or it used to be.....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

Similar Forum Threads

1. HDrol cycle with my H/W ratio? Please Help
    By HKS Supra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 01:32 PM
  2. Epistane Pulse Cycle with.....
    By nd22121 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 02:29 PM
  3. Planning my first cycle with 1-T Pro
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11