Aromatase Arimidex question...

smc252

Awards
  • Established
Say I am on adex pre-cycle, and have estradiol/aromatase under control. When I start taking testosterone, do I need to raise the dosage of arimidex?

I am assuming I won't need to; once aromatase is under control, it shouldn't need adjusting. *shrug*

smc252

Awards
  • Established
For what purpose? Do you have gyno?
My estradiol is high and I have hypothyroidism.. Was showing signs of gyno.. Puffy pecs and nipples, small lumps as well as odd reaction to temp changes.

Does anyone have info about my original question?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Say I am on adex pre-cycle, and have estradiol/aromatase under control. When I start taking testosterone, do I need to raise the dosage of arimidex?

I am assuming I won't need to; once aromatase is under control, it shouldn't need adjusting. *shrug*
what dose are you running it .5mg .................no you really dont need to bump the dose .5ed is fine unless your running like a gram of test a week....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Why are you on Adex pre-cycle?
that way when you start your test,your blood levels are stable with the a-dex.........

smc252

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies...

what dose are you running it .5mg .................no you really dont need to bump the dose .5ed is fine unless your running like a gram of test a week....
Right now I am running a very low dose, 1/8th of a MG EOD.. .Which is about 0.4375mg e/w.

I am only planning to start with TRT doses.. like 100-200mg/wk max..

Was I correct to assume that once aromatase is controlled, adding in the test won't change estradiol levels? I can't find any studies on it...

Also, I have some turinabol, I am thinking about taking it on workout days.. I know I won't explode or anything with it, I am just trying to replace my low levels of testosterone so that I mentally feel more normal. I may try to pulse it on top of the arimidex, although it'd obviously do better with testosterone shots. I think I'd have less chances of estrogenic side effects w/ the tbol vs shots, looking at the anabolic ratios of the two compounds. Any comments? Advice?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Right now I am running a very low dose, 1/8th of a MG EOD.. .Which is about 0.4375mg e/w.

I am only planning to start with TRT doses.. like 100-200mg/wk max..

Was I correct to assume that once aromatase is controlled, adding in the test won't change estradiol levels? This is my main question. I can't find any studies on it...
from what i know armidex blocks around 70+% aromatase.....you really dont want to eliminate estro.....estro is good for your lipids,gh output/igf-1 levels,and joints....i ran armidex with my last test cycle and had no issues with estro at all........hope that somehow helped

smc252

Awards
  • Established
from what i know armidex blocks around 70+% aromatase.....you really dont want to eliminate estro.....estro is good for your lipids,gh output/igf-1 levels,and joints....i ran armidex with my last test cycle and had no issues with estro at all........hope that somehow helped
I have a good ammount of knowledge, as I won't put a substance into my body that I don't understand well, but I know I am no expert. I am just afraid to get full-blown gyno.. You can tell I have issues, as my pecs are really fatty, (psuedo) with the tiny lumps next to each nipple. If I squeeze faily hard, liquid comes out. (It's bad enough that I no longer want to remove my shirt in front of other people.)

Adex is self-limiting, meaning it won't drive my estradiol TOO low. The lowest I have seen it drive down E2 in men is 15-17, when the goal is 20 +/- 10.. So it stays in the optimal range.

Have you had issues with E2 in the past?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I have a good ammount of knowledge, as I won't put a substance into my body that I don't understand well, but I know I am no expert. I am just afraid to get full-blown gyno.. You can tell I have issues, as my pecs are really fatty, (psuedo) with the tiny lumps next to each nipple. If I squeeze faily hard, liquid comes out. (It's bad enough that I no longer want to remove my shirt in front of other people.)

Adex is self-limiting, meaning it won't drive my estradiol TOO low. The lowest I have seen it drive down E2 in men is 15-17, when the goal is 20 +/- 10.. So it stays in the optimal range.

Have you had issues with E2 in the past?
no personally i havent had issues....i use nolvadex too tho,so the combo is a win,win situation...nolva is easily obtainable,and rather cheep too......do a google search you'll find it(think research chem)

smc252

Awards
  • Established
no personally i havent had issues....i use nolvadex too tho,so the combo is a win,win situation...nolva is easily obtainable,and rather cheep too......do a google search you'll find it(think research chem)
Actually stocked up. Have adex, letro, tamoxifen, toremifene, cabergoline....etc :)