Powerfull on epistane cycle

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
hey guys,
I am thinking i am having some prolatin issue while on epi. Do u think it is good to take powerfull on cycle to combat excess prolactin. Aswell what is the proper dose of vitex to combat prolactin.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys,
I am thinking i am having some prolatin issue while on epi. Do u think it is good to take powerfull on cycle to combat excess prolactin. Aswell what is the proper dose of vitex to combat prolactin.
Curious what makes you think your having prolactin issues? Are you actually lactating? I dont think powerfull will have any immediate benefits.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ummmm... dude, are you leaking?

powerfull is good stuff - but it will not stop that

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
I know that dude, just thought i would add the powerfull

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ohh ok well didnt know if you knew. Try it. Why do you think you are having prolactin problems?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sort of confused, I thought that wasn't possible with epi. Not that its helpful for me to say that, I can't see how taking powerfull would hurt tho.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sort of confused, I thought that wasn't possible with epi. Not that its helpful for me to say that, I can't see how taking powerfull would hurt tho.
ive never come across any evidence that it is not possible. Epistane is in its effect anti-estrogenic but im not sure about prolactin...

If he is getting gyno from epistane then we have to look elsewhere besides estrogen for the culprit, progestorone or prolactin.

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
there have been people on this board who have experienced this on havoc.