Wet vs. Dry

mmccity

Awards
Would somebody explain what the difference is between wet vs. dry compounds?
Thanks.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
One thread is typically suffice. Please read the steroid profiles on this and other boards. Then come back and ask your question if necessary.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Would somebody explain what the difference is between wet vs. dry compounds?
Thanks.
A dry compound, like Superdrol, is less likely to cause you to bloat or retain water. Quite the opposite, it will *dry* you out, causing your muscles to take on a hard look.

A wet compound, like Pheraplex, is more likely to cause you to keep your water and possibly bloat. This returns to normal after said compound is ended.

mmccity

Awards
Thank you both for replying. Suffice to say, the sacasm was not necessary and you answer was not informative but thanks just the same.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO keeping things at least a little wet is better. Totally dry cycles are hard on the joints for some people. Not to mention some bloat will help you lift more weight and train harder. I actually always get better gains keeping things somewhat wet.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Thank you both for replying. Suffice to say, the sacasm was not necessary and you answer was not informative but thanks just the same.
I beg to differ. Did you or did you not post 2 threads in the same section asking the same exact question? A question that could have been answered by taking a few moments to review the profiles and ascertain the information desired.

One thread is typically suffice. Please read the steroid profiles on this and other boards. Then come back and ask your question if necessary.
That was not sarcasm.
sar·casm [ sr kàzzəm ] noun
Definition:
cutting language: remarks that mean the opposite of what they seem to say and are intended to mock or deride

[Mid-16th century. Directly or via French< late Latin sarcasmus< Greek sarkazein "tear flesh" < sarx "flesh"]
I thought it was succinct & to the point.

I would say it was terse but definitely not sarcastic.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
whats dryer, epistane or superdrol?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
interesting.. mixed reviews so far huh? lol. well, only 2 responses tho lol

mmccity

Awards
Wet or Dry

Jonny21,

The double posting was a mistake. For some reason it didn't post as fast as previous postings so thought I did something wrong. And when I posted it a second time a window popped up and referenced that it may take upwards to 60 seconds to post.

As I get more familiarized with the site, I will probably have less questions; as I'm sure you were in the beginning. Although on second thought, I sense by the arrogant tone in your posting you are one who can't admit ignorance (i.e. Lack of Knowledge) or admit you make mistakes. That's O.K. You are not alone.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I beg to differ. Did you or did you not post 2 threads in the same section asking the same exact question? A question that could have been answered by taking a few moments to review the profiles and ascertain the information desired.

That was not sarcasm.
sar·casm [ sr kàzzəm ] noun
Definition:
cutting language: remarks that mean the opposite of what they seem to say and are intended to mock or deride

[Mid-16th century. Directly or via French< late Latin sarcasmus< Greek sarkazein "tear flesh" < sarx "flesh"]
I thought it was succinct & to the point.

I would say it was terse but definitely not sarcastic.
dude your a d*ck....dont act like god,thats what forums are for to ask questions and help eachother out...not flame someone for asking something.......grow up

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Jonny21,

As I get more familiarized with the site, I will probably have less questions; as I'm sure you were in the beginning. Although on second thought, I sense by the arrogant tone in your posting you are one who can't admit ignorance (i.e. Lack of Knowledge) or admit you make mistakes. That's O.K. You are not alone.
In the beginning I was so thrilled to find a site that had endless amounts of information that I read threads and stickies for months before actually registering. Any questions I had in the beginning were answered in my reading & research.

The tone is not arrogance but frustration with new people that expect all their questions to be answered without any effort on their part.

All I told you to do was go read the steroid profiles and then come back and post your questions. Ignorance is lack of knowledge; the knowledge is here and I even attempted to direct you to it.

I am more than happy to admit when I am wrong but in this I am not wrong. Your just lazy and expect someone to do your work.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A dry compound, like Superdrol, is less likely to cause you to bloat or retain water. Quite the opposite, it will *dry* you out, causing your muscles to take on a hard look.

A wet compound, like Pheraplex, is more likely to cause you to keep your water and possibly bloat. This returns to normal after said compound is ended.
:goodpost:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my experience, havoc caused no water retention while superdrol bloated me a bit.
It's important to note that non-aromatising DOES NOT imply that the compound is dry.

Although the effects of superdrol are akin to masteron and proviron (making it anti-estrogenic), water retention is still plausable through various other mechanisms.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's important to note that non-aromatising DOES NOT imply that the compound is dry.

Although the effects of superdrol are akin to masteron and proviron (making it anti-estrogenic), water retention is still plausable through various other mechanisms.
true...diet is a big factor too......stay away from high sodium foods with aromatizing compounds....unless you like that bloated moon face look.....good post tho sinn

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love that bloated moon-face look.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude your a d*ck....dont act like god,thats what forums are for to ask questions and help eachother out...not flame someone for asking something.......grow up
i concur... stop being a d*ck

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
superdrol differs greatly for alot of people, there is actually a very wide range of results gained from that compound. I dont think it would be the best example of a dry compound. the sinner explained it well. Even phera was reported as dry by some.

I like orals like i like my punani.....wet.

wet is exactly like it sounds, you hold water at least some. Dry is that, it drys joints out most of the time but there are some "in-betweens".

gdbear65

gdbear65

Awards
  • Established
IMO keeping things at least a little wet is better. Totally dry cycles are hard on the joints for some people. Not to mention some bloat will help you lift more weight and train harder. I actually always get better gains keeping things somewhat wet.
What would you recommend to mitigate the dryness of SD? I'm going to pulse it, so I don't know that anything would be warranted, but would like to hedge my bets, so to speak.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
x-mass/max lmg is about the only thing out right now on the legal side that is wet and not methylated. Both have been disc but can probably still be found by searching google. The only product that is still made that has the same chemical is sus 500. It is stacked with another non methyl. I personally was concerned that the max lmg compound may be too low but I have seen one guy post on here that it is good. I will say superdrol doesn't dry me out to the point of dry joints so you may also be fine with it. Almost forgot tst is also supposed to be pretty wet at higher doses. Its also disc but can be found by searching. I wouldn't buy it though unless you find it at a discount because it is underdosed and most say you need double dosing for good effects.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HellAtlantic Supplements 10
Nootropics 1
Anabolics 19
T50 Anabolics 64
jdj16 Anabolics 10