Next oral cycle...Which one would be best?

Which oral would be best for my next cycle?

• Total voters
Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Im planning on doing another oral cycle come september and was trying to get some ideas. My history is two 4 week cycles of H50 and loved the gains with minimal sides. Im currently about 202 with around 8-10%BF. Goal is about 215 8-10%BF. I plan to dirty bulk again with this cycle also. Please give reason why you chose what!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
epi cuz i dont like what superdrol (mdrol) did.
h50 you already did
epol too many compounds if i remember right
which leaves epi.

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
Mdrol if you haven't already used it should give you some really nice gains. Hdrol you already used so results may not be as good the third run.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't used the others but have used superdrol numerous times. I pick superdrol and most will tell you it will give the greatest gains of the ones picked.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
what does "dirty bulk" mean? i'm a bit of a newb to the jargon

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, let's see, I guess it means that your priority is putting on as much size/strength as possible and not really being all that concerned with taking in only quality food or putting on bodyfat. At least that's what it means to me.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Okay well I went with superdrol and would it be bad to stack it with pheraplex and keep the drol at 20mg or just do the drol and end up at 30mg?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bro dont stack it! start at 10mg then taper up.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
LOL I just love how you ask for opinions then go with something not even on your poll :D Good one :thumbsup:

*Edit* I guess Mdrol is = SuperDuperDrol?

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Yep it is the same compound with a 99% purity. Im gona just go with Drol as follows.

Week 1. @ 10mg
Week 2. @ 20mg
week 3. @ 30mg see how I feel and maybe go to week 4.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you want to stack it stack it with something that isn't a methyl. Trenadrol and x-mass are great choices. Strength will sore with either combo but the xmass stacked with it will give unreal size gains as well. I personally would run the hole cycle at 20mgs and never seen the point in 10mgs the first week. I think its best to run the max effective dose the entire cycle. I will say though 30mgs will probably be a waist. 20mgs put me over 240lbs easily. I tried 30mgs before and seen no diffrence. 20mgs is enough for 99 percent of people.

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Dude...

I jsut checked out your "Pics" post...

HOLY CRAP!!!!! Good job!!!!! Thats one of the biggest transformations i've EVER seen in a 7 months period of time.. and you stayed lean the WHOLE time!!!

:box:

I agree with the Drol.... And i'd give u advice... but it seems like you know more than me! :)

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Basically, eat whatever you want so long as you get in the recommended protein and cals.

Or at least that's how its done down here.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Awesome thanks guys. Anybody else start off at 20mg?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Anyone finishing off their Diesel log as per the agreement??? :run:

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Actually gona use the Diesel Test as a part of this PCT since it seemed like a great product for me its just the price is a little bit high but will shell out the bucks since I know it works!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Ronnie-

Are you going to run a Superdrol log ? If so I'd be interested in keeping up with it. I'm sure you all about the stuff you'll need. You won't be able to scoot by with Superdrol quite so easily like you did with Halodrol.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I might log it. I have all the goodies on the way including cycle support, taurine and Nolva. Im so busy with my new job its crazy.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I might log it. I have all the goodies on the way including cycle support, taurine and Nolva. Im so busy with my new job its crazy.
My only advice is keep ur water and carb intake high. We don't want u getting all hypo on us. I am sure u already know all of the possible sides, just hypogylcmiea(sp) is overlooked. Good luck with it. If u don't log it keep us informed.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I was trying to be subtle. Ronnie are you going to complete your log I think Chuck would like a conclusion to your Diesel Test run?

Perhaps let him know when you are going to finish it as I think he would like to know :thumbsup:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was trying to be subtle. Ronnie are you going to complete your log I think Chuck would like a conclusion to your Diesel Test run?

Perhaps let him know when you are going to finish it as I think he would like to know :thumbsup:
arent we playing daddy?:afro:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
No we're not playing daddy, we're "playing" "hopefully Ronnie reads his own threads and keeps his word" games.

I am following people logs just like everyone else and when someone puts in their thread " I will add a response this thursday" and then doesn't come back to the thread in weeks going on month/s then it basically discredits that person for not being able to keep their word. If they can't keep their word ....then did the product really do what they said it was doing.....do you see?

It's a slippery slope. I hope that Ronnie keeps good on his word....it would be a shame otherwise...

<3 Much Love <3

Neoborn

/unsubbed.

Last edited:
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Dirty bulking means macdonalds, taco bell, and iced cream. :cheers:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
mmmmmmmmmm Superdrol and I had no sides baby! I am in PCT right now and I can't wait till my down time is over. I will run it again starting in NOV.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mmmmmmmmmm Superdrol and I had no sides baby! I am in post cycle therapy right now and I can't wait till my down time is over. I will run it again starting in NOV.
Good to hear Big B. Just wondering though, are you gonna get bloodwork done to assess your cycle's impact on liver enzymes and lipids? Personally, I wouldn't run SD again before doing so. Best of luck.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol will likely be starting withing the next week or two. I will not log it like a sponsered log but will keep everyone updated on everything and get some before and afters. :bb2:

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Wow Epi sure took the pole within the last couple days. I figured it would since its the new hype out on this board.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
took the pole? you take pole? i guess thats cool if you like that sort of thing haha.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Well its go time. Starting today @ 10mg for 3 days then bumping to 20mg! OCKPTP!!! (Only cool kids pee their pants!)

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Well its go time. Starting today @ 10mg for 3 days then bumping to 20mg! OCKPTP!!! (Only cool kids pee their pants!)
i presume you went with epi, i've been following your results and they have been quite impressive. you took halovar (hdrol) before and superdrol which are anabolic but not as androgenic as some of the other drugs like epi, so they don't have as many reported cases of hair loss. which i don't think you experienced as well reading your results posts. do you worry about hair loss with epi? and can you do me a favor and kind of keep an eye on that for me, thats one of my biggest concerns in trying epi, since its very androgenic and has been known to cause hair loss in some.

thanks man

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
Before I started learning about what ph's really do to you I stacked recycle WITH e-pol, made great strength gains while the muscle packed on and the fat dissapeared. e-pol also had a liver sheild and i think an estrogen blocker but cant really remember I have read so many labels since then.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
If by "hype" you mean a compound that delivers on it's promise then yes, it's all hype.

Wow Epi sure took the pole within the last couple days. I figured it would since its the new hype out on this board.
Much Love,

Neoborn

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
one who is dirty bulking can eat pizza without considering it cheating for example.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep it is the same compound with a 99% purity. Im gona just go with Drol as follows.

Week 1. @ 10mg
Week 2. @ 20mg
week 3. @ 30mg see how I feel and maybe go to week 4.
I feel that you made the right choice. M-Drol is outta sight Bro! It loves carbs, so up your intake of quality carbs during this cycle. I like the dosing scheme also. Ease into it like Pistonpump suggested. It is a very strong compound.:thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No we're not playing daddy, we're "playing" "hopefully Ronnie reads his own threads and keeps his word" games.

I am following people logs just like everyone else and when someone puts in their thread " I will add a response this thursday" and then doesn't come back to the thread in weeks going on month/s then it basically discredits that person for not being able to keep their word. If they can't keep their word ....then did the product really do what they said it was doing.....do you see?

It's a slippery slope. I hope that Ronnie keeps good on his word....it would be a shame otherwise...

<3 Much Love <3

Neoborn

/unsubbed.
Do you really feel like this? Whatever happened to your conclusion of your Primordial Performance Phyto-Test and Dermacrine log?:think:

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
I would vote pheraplex because while superdrol is nicer to run provided your aren't affected by side effects such as lethargy and debilitating pumps; the affect superdrol has on your cholesterol can't be ignored. It takes 6 months or so to recover from the affect superdrol has on your cholesterol!

While superdrol is excellent in terms of anabolic to androgenic ratio and personally I didn't experience any noticeable side effects, I won't run it again due to the affect it had on my cholesterol.