getting my gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

nclifterz71

Awards
I feel that this doesnt break any forum rules but if it does mods feel free to delete. Since I have never injected im having to go through people to get my gear. Unfortunatley I feel like they are trying to rip me off b/c i am new and havent bought from them. I realize what prices are fair so I was wondering if gear is one of those things that price can be negotiaited. I was also wondering if there were any specific questions I should ask to make sure they/it is legit. I had it all up until the point where I was charged almost triple what someone should pay. Makes me think about running a superdrol/propadrol cycle.

spoofy

Awards
What are you trying to purchase and what are they asking for it?

nclifterz71

Awards
test e. dosed at 250mgs in 10ml bottles/vials. I was told it was 350 for 2 bottles/vials. I was thinking more in the 200 ballpark for 2 and I told him I wont consider it unless he can get me 3 anyway.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
test e. dosed at 250mgs in 10ml bottles/vials. I was told it was 350 for 2 bottles/vials. I was thinking more in the 200 ballpark for 2 and I told him I wont consider it unless he can get me 3 anyway.
Wow, that guy is trying to rip you off bad. I won't get into price lists here. PM me and i'll give you some good info if you like.

nclifterz71

Awards
yea i knew this guy was trying to rip me off big time just wanted to see what the guys on here thought. i figured i pay no more than 250 for 3 10ml vials. I may just have to run another oral cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
that's the worst price ive ever heard of

laddougg

Awards
Great question

Same issue here. I need to just get up the nerve to go talk to the giant guys at my gym here in LA. Of course, I'm sure they would be nervous since they don't know me. Any advice on this topic privately would be welcome.

jvb20

Awards

WOW tel that dude to jump of a dam bridge thats rediculous or jump his ass and take it and tell him he shouldnt of tried to rip you off lol

jvb20

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im afraid well be seeing a lot more bull**** like this....the two biggest powder suppliers in china just got obliterated by the government over there.

UG labs arent getting any raw materials in right now (with the exception of a few).

dont pay over $50 for a 10ml 250mg/ml vial of test E. more like 40

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
SF - human grade steroids are priced much different than UG stuff (which is what Jomi is talking about).

Maybe that is high - but depends if it's domestic or international. A premium is added for domestic stuff. So - it may not be so high.
I'm just not sure.

nclifterz71

Awards
i found a reputable international supplier with the help of some on the board. If anyone could pm that has knowledge of international orders that would be great. Im just gonna go that route and hope it works out for the best.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i found a reputable international supplier with the help of some on the board. If anyone could pm that has knowledge of international orders that would be great. Im just gonna go that route and hope it works out for the best.
do not order international....ever

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
you think thats crazy.. try gettin that stuff over here in iraq! friggin everything is twice as high from in the states and ordering online takes forever to get here.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
you think thats crazy.. try gettin that stuff over here in iraq! friggin everything is twice as high from in the states and ordering online takes forever to get here.

That surprises me. Id think it be cheap considering Iran is a huge manufacturer of Test.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
do not order international....ever
:goodpost:

international is retarded.

You take a big chance.....up to you.

Motive, you are crazy if you even try to get real gear into your station, i did some crazy stuff back in my military day but i wouldnt do that sh1t but then again i was never in iraq.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Prices and shipping are higher....Just get domestic, its much easier and less hassle.
THis is actually false. Prices are dirt cheap when ordering INT'L. And human grade is more affordable if not less expensive than domestic UG labs.

I don't know why anyone would say never order int'l. While I agree that domestic is safer, int'l packs DO get there and if your source is on point with his/her packing then you don't have too worry much. Waiting 2 weeks to a month with Int'l is not uncommon these days due to china scheduling AAS recently, but for the prices, esp on human grade amps, it can't be beat.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
THis is actually false. Prices are dirt cheap when ordering INT'L. And human grade is more affordable if not less expensive than domestic UG labs.

I don't know why anyone would say never order int'l. While I agree that domestic is safer, int'l packs DO get there and if your source is on point with his/her packing then you don't have too worry much. Waiting 2 weeks to a month with Int'l is not uncommon these days due to china scheduling anabolic steroids recently, but for the prices, esp on human grade amps, it can't be beat.
true. I never said never but thru personal experience they do get seized alot from intl. There is no doubt that they are cheaper for the most part and the best way to get affordable human grade name brand. I cant risk it, I did have a good intl source but my bad experiences with another source turned me off to intl. for good. Its up to you but chances are if you use intl enough you will get seized and start a trail on your ass, depends on your source but remember domestic mail hardly ever gets searched.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
^^^ That's why you use a source that has a re-send policy. ;)

And if addy does get flagged, there are many ways to counter this.

I know the risks ;) I was replying to the poster who said it was more $, etc...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive always used resend senders, still not worth it impo.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Remember that most intl guys will use domestic remailers now too, so you can get the best of both worlds...int'l prices with domestic shipping.

nclifterz71

Awards
well the only legit source ive been able to come up with has been international. My buddy whom I know well hasnt sold anything in over 3 years and the other guy is just trying to rip me off. With this being my first order and having a resend policy id like to think the international thing would work out. If anyone is feeling kind enough to pm me and posssibly point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. I would feel much better going domestic.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
That surprises me. Id think it be cheap considering Iran is a huge manufacturer of Test.
right now the only thing irans bringing into iraq is weapons.
seriously its hard to find anything.. im still trying to find a good source. well, one that wont take 2 months to get to me

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_rules

If you ask for a source for:

- steroids - ancillary meds - DNP - clen - T3 - illegal pro-hormones - research liquid products - or anything that is not legally sold

you WILL be permanently banned

Why? Because openly posting a request is *illegal* Anabolicminds.com does not allow open source posting or open source requests!

As of now, the legalities of Epistane/Havoc and several PH's are still unknown therefore do not fall under these rules. Since they are sold by the largest of retailers the legalities of these substances are unknown, they are an exception for now. These rules will constantly change based on updates to the law.

If you source post, you are jeopardizing the safety of Anabolicminds.com users including yourself.

The users who break this cardinal rule will be immediately removed from this forum with extreme prejudice.

AnabolicMinds requires that you must be at least 21 to engage in steroid discussion.

Remember: Talking about steroid/illegal drug use on an internet forum is perfectly legal and the discussion aspect will NOT change

. Talking about buying and/or selling steroids/illegal substances on an internet forum is illegal!

This activity is considered: conspiracy to traffic a controlled substance!

This is a federal offense!

This is a zero tolerance rule. What does that mean? No excuses! Ignorance is not an excuse.

If you are banned once, don't come back. Multiple user names will be banned and removed.
We would prefer that you refrain from source discussion. This applies to PM as well.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.