Favorite cycle

bigrig44

Awards
Whats your favorite cycle you ever did? Mine personally was my first cycle...which you tend to get best results from anyways but it consisted of:
Anadrol50 - 1tab ED
Sustanon250 - 250mg every 5 days
Deca200 - 200mg every 5 days

bigrig44

Awards
So nobody has done a cycle on this board?

spike1205

Awards
not yet for me
but almost did the one you did

bigrig44

Awards
It was a great cycle. I went from 215 to 245 in 8 weeks. I got leaner also. I ended up staying between 235 and 240 after I came off. I loved it.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you gained 30 lbs in weight, and lost fat as well, so about 35 lbs of muscle in 8 weeks, especially at your doses......damn impressive.

I like shorter cycles for lean muscle. I recently completely gave up long cycles. Less sides, easier to retain gains, less recovery time, plsu i get to go back on 1 month later ;)

Week 1-4 Prop 150mg/ED
Week 1-4 Winny 50mg/ED
Week 1-3 Fina 75mg/ED

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like your reasoning Jon, these guys that do these monster 20+ week cycles...not for me I think

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i feel that both types of cycles have their place, but I think like Jon I'll be stickin with the shorter cycles due to the fact that my school quarter is 10 weeks long and this long cycle i just finished up (12 weeks total) kinda proved to me that it IS hard to give it 150% for all those weeks, but a 4 weeker is no problem.

ManBeast

size

Awards
  • Established
Anything with test works for me. everything else is extras.

bigrig44

Awards
you gained 30 lbs in weight, and lost fat as well, so about 35 lbs of muscle in 8 weeks, especially at your doses......damn impressive.

I like shorter cycles for lean muscle. I recently completely gave up long cycles. Less sides, easier to retain gains, less recovery time, plsu i get to go back on 1 month later ;)

Week 1-4 Prop 150mg/ED
Week 1-4 Winny 50mg/ED
Week 1-3 Fina 75mg/ED
Yeah the gains were great but you gotta remember your first cycle. The first is always the best gainer from what I have seen.
I like the point about being able to go back on in a month. Hadn't ever thought of that before.

bigrig44

Awards

Week 1-4 Prop 150mg/ED
Week 1-4 Winny 50mg/ED
Week 1-3 Fina 75mg/ED
What kinda gains are you seeing from this type of cyle? I like the dosages and what you are using. Thought I might try it until I am ready to really bulk during the winter.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i guess it really varies, how often you do it, but i guess about 4-5lbs of lean muscle is eaily within reason

I mean thats not that much, but over time it adds up, plus i'll retain most of the gains, i won't add too much fat with the fina and winny, therefore won't lose any muscle cutting either. Plus with school and women and all that, i can only give it my 100% for like 5-6 weeks before i start losing focus....I mean eating 5500-6000 calories is doable for 12 weeks, but it just gets tough! This gives me a few weeks of rest, so i can hit it again with full focus.

the only problem i see to this is the ED injections, but whatever, i don't mind pinning myself. The thing with me and enan was that i don't see results till week 5, and then it gets crazy, but with the prop i start seeing results A LOT sooner, so no matter how long of a cycle, prop is my fav test. And if i'm pinning ED, might as well add fina into it. =)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
4-5 in 4 weeks, c'mon dude, shoot for 10 or you'll never make it :D

ManBeast

bigrig44

Awards
I was thinking about doing enanthate this winter with tren. I was going to use prop for the first 4-6 weeks until I see that the enanthate is kicking in. I knew it took a while for it to. I want to do growth to but it is way out of price range! I'd rather be able to eat how I'm supposed to than have growth added to a cycle.