advice please from the experts

newatthis

Awards
what dosage of test enthanate would you use with proviron for staying lean

how long does test e take to start working after shot

i just did my first shot yesterday of test e
i am currently on prop and want to stop it and just go with test e

i have been getting great fatloss with 300 mg of prop and putting on a little muscle while doing cardio and taking fatburners also

taking proviron and nolva for the extra anti e and also they say proviron and nolva combo increases fatloss

what dosage should i be using on the test e,do not want to blow up,when should i stop the prop

i started the test e now because i am leaving for my honey money in 25 days and will not be able to shoot for a week

i am aslo taking 20 mg epistane,because i started getting sore nips ans little lumps ,sems to be getting better

nclifterz71

Awards
well if your gonna run just test by itself 500 mg a week injecting 2xs a week (monday/thursday). Test E is a long acting ester so it may take 5-6 weeks before you see results. In regards to the epi I wouldnt run it for more than 4 weeks. I would also consider dropping the fatburner and the proviron/nolva. Nolva is not an anti e it's a SERM. It can be used if for some reason you feel gyno coming on but should not used otherwise except in pct. If you want to burn fat look into clen. I'm confused as to how long you plan on running the test e for as it should be at least 10 weeks. What is your bf% currently at?