1-ad

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
reading up on 1-ad (original version) and have an old school answer.....it recommends taking it w/4-ad (original version) and i can't get a hold of it....so would it be comperable to stack w/4-ad the new version? reps fpr anyone w/old school advise....will also need help w/PCT aswell........anybody have some GOOD pre-ban advise?

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
I've had some experience with 1AD and i sure do miss it. If i were you i would either stack it with Est's propadrol or maybe Bold (1,4 AD). That would be a pretty solid stack. Also if you are reffering to the new 4AD by AMS i've heard that its pretty much just crap and a waste of money. I would run it with the Propadrol or Bold. That combo should give you good strength, pretty good gains and few sides.

What exactly are your goals?

your pct is going to depend on how long you run the cycle.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
here's the thing I've heard 1-ad may affect libido....and thats a no-no, i just got a new G.F. and am enjoying having fun w/ that so my libedo is IMPORTANT and the stuff i read so far says that 4-ad is good to keep that in check, thats my interest in 4-ad. i am going to run 1-ad the first time for 3 weeks 3 days @ 200mg. 4 days @ 300 and 2 weeks @ 400 now if I'm going to introduce prop or something else then maybe the 2 weeks will be @ 300mg. post cycle therapy i was thinking of the tore i already have something like 120 for 2 days 80 for 3 days then 2 weeks @ 60mgs.....something like that. my goals are to put 10 lbs. as clean as i can...so my cal intake is going to go way up keeping an eye on fat w/ a reasonable amount of carbs. in there as well..the libido thing is just the big issue....gotta keep the G.F. happy

Last edited:

e_man

Awards
I still have 3/4 of a bottle that expired on 3/07. i'm thinking of doing a pulse at 300 mg on W/O days and see how it goes. but you'll need some 4-ad to keep your girl happy.....
4-ad is till available in some foreing countries but at this point i think it would be easier, and cheaper, to just get the real thing.

cranny

cranny

Awards
Not at all trying to flame anyone here but why are you bros still stuck on using Pro-hormones? They're crap IMO. You would be far better off doing a conservative cycle of something like test e for 10 wks. You would have far better gains that were keepable and not near the sides as far as your liver goes. Just sayin.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
reading up on 1-ad (original version) and have an old school answer.....it recommends taking it w/4-ad (original version) and i can't get a hold of it....so would it be comperable to stack w/4-ad the new version? reps fpr anyone w/old school advise....will also need help w/post cycle therapy aswell........anybody have some GOOD pre-ban advise?
Here are few choices, but none are that great:

DHEA up to 500 mg/day - Produces a lot of estrogen so beware of Gyno.

M-TST up to 6 mgs/day

ProMagnon 25 mgs/day (It is a methyl and not effective mass builder)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I still have 3/4 of a bottle that expired on 3/07. i'm thinking of doing a pulse at 300 mg on W/O days and see how it goes. but you'll need some 4-ad to keep your girl happy.....
4-ad is till available in some foreing countries but at this point i think it would be easier, and cheaper, to just get the real thing.
i'm sorry i feel retarded........."real thing"

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm sorry i feel retarded........."real thing"
I believe 4AD was a precursor to test, SO...I think he's saying to just get some test.