steroid via needle

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
hey. Just wondering for steroid injection, i know the usual is 21gauge kinda thing, but has anyone used a 25 gauge... i know someone who has but this seemed kida thin...??

thanks

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I don't know anyone who pins with a 21g...that sounds like it would hurt.

23 or 25...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
felt like a fvcking knife wound. didn't bleed much but left a helluva bruise.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Holy hell Beelze... where'd you shoot?
glute, my first inject actually. sust250. it hurt but since i had nothing to compare it to, i didn't consider it that bad.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
That's a pain in the ass right there.. damn

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Damn.. I think they use an 18 on me when I give blood, and that thing looks like a friggin spear!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I always draw with a 20g and shoot with a 25g, no matter what BP is being pinned. I use 1" pins, but recently switched to 1.5" for quads and like them better for them.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn.. I think they use an 18 on me when I give blood, and that thing looks like a friggin spear!
I think I have read they use 17 gauge to draw blood....but either way yeah those are huyooooge.

cranny

cranny

Awards
I draw w/ a 22g and shoot everywhere w/ 25g X 1". If you're not lean enough you may want to go to a 23g X 1.5" for glute shots. Other than that 25g X 1" should be fine.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah, 18's are generally the give blood sticks. in one of my adventures to the hospital, i had (2) 18's (one on top of each hand), and a 14 in the crook of my arm. ahh, good times.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
yep i had a lot of 18 in the hospital in hand and front of elbow andall that... NOT fun. And you gotta love those freaking 1.5'' needles they jab in your stomach... MAN THOSE HURT

texxlnghorn

Awards
Yea, I've used the original sustonon syringes.
I used to live near the border, and go accross once a week, to do my shots. I didn't have any other options.

But givin a choice i would use a 23 g.

bigbeasta4

Awards
I've used a 25g needles to inject winstrol......

Usually with Equipoise, tren, test and other compounds I use a 23 or 22 gauge......

Can you shoot test, tren or EQ through a 25g? Id rahter do that since I cant even feel the 25g.........

seems like it would be a real pain in the ass to send something as thick as test through a small 25g.....

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
hahaha. get some ethyl oleate dissolved steroid and shoot that baby through a 29 gauge slin pin... well assuming you are lean enough at delts, tris, bis, calves, side of leg :lol: that stuff is like water... easy as shooting IGF or pegMGF

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I've used a 25g needles to inject winstrol......

Usually with Equipoise, tren, test and other compounds I use a 23 or 22 gauge......

Can you shoot test, tren or EQ through a 25g? Id rahter do that since I cant even feel the 25g.........

seems like it would be a real pain in the ass to send something as thick as test through a small 25g.....
Yea bro, thickness has more to do with what the gear is suspended/diluted in then what compound it is...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
ubi gets injected daily with a -6G in between his glutes.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You all are wusses...use a 12 gauge. Just chamber the vial, aim, and pull the trigger.

Oh..and I use 23 gauge when I use anything.

Chad Dueker

I am new to steroids. I want bigger gains, where do I start? What would be a good beginners cycle?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do they make a cycle with training wheels?