Banned awhile ago

Coachjj3

Awards
I found an old empty bottle of this stuff....what parts where in the bans?

Pinnacle Andro Poppers are 150 mg of a bioactive andro complex that utilizes a delivery system which optimizes the assimilation of andro in the blood.
Two Andro Poppers deliver 128 mg of 4-androstene-3-17-diol (4-androstenediol), 5 mg of 4-AD-EC (4 androstenediol ethylcarbonate ester) 5mg of Nor-4-AD (19-nor 4-androstenediol) , and 2 mg of A1-E 17-hydroxyandrost-1-ene-3-one ethylcarbonate ester. This is a complete make up of the most powerful andro supplements you can buy. Andro Poppers from Pinnacle/Bodyonics will raise testosterone levels, increase muscle growth, strength and recovery.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
All four of those ingrediants. Thats is the product that broke my cherry. and dang do I miss her! I once swished 5 around my mouth once and went to laying some poor unsuspecting girl. She followed me around for months worshipping my C*ck.

Wish I had aabout a thousand of those bottles for pre-workout purposes, or its a pretty useless product due to its fast metabolism.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I used regular andro first and wasn't impressed then I used andro poppers and I loved them.