Epi pulse cycle construction...need help.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
I've read the pulse thread on how to pulse PH's...but I have a few questions.

I was considering pulsing epi with xmass, but I think I'm going to pulse epi first, then see how that goes before running an xmass/epi cycle during winter.

The pulse will be some what of a clean bulk/recomp, and I'm looking to stick to the M,W,F scheme for about six weeks. Nolva and other PCT junk will be on hand in case I need them...and Perfect cycle will be ran throughout along with a couple other ancilliaries I find useful while on cycle.

A few questions though.

How much should I be taking since I'm pulsing? I understand that while on a pulse, you can take more that on a straight cycle...so how much should I go up to?

What would be better to take on the off days...Retain 2.0, or ATD, or something else, like HDx2?

If I wanted to run it for 8 weeks, how extensive should my PCT be?

This cycle won't happen until I figure everything out, and currently I'm at 235...and won't be doing this until I lose at least ten more lbs. Anyways, anything you can help with will be appreciated.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
bump.

Also, I've decided on starting at 20mg and bumping up to 50mg around week 6 or so and just running it at that from there on out.

I need some opinions on this though.