M1,4-add

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
kkk. so is M1,4-ADD considered the same as Dbol?? I saw someone stating they are taking Dbol for 4 weeks but they were using M1,4-ADD. What are your thoughts on this compound and max dosages to kickstart a test cycle? or would Dbol be a better choice??

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
M1, 4 converts to methyl boldenone which is dbol. I have used both m1,4 and dbol at 50mg ED. The comparision I saw was pretty much 40mg/dbol = 50mg m1,4. Not so much of a diff, obviously. One GOOD thing I liked with the M1,4 as the fact that dbol makes me shed hairs LIKE CRAZY!!! No joke, usually will grow back though. But the m1,4 didn't make me shed a bit, go figure. My advice would be to do either, can't go wrong either way IMO.

***also, some guys were using upwards of 150mg/day of the M1,4. WHY?? No idea, but to me that is way overkill, i was 240 or so when I used it from DS back in the day and got great gains dosing it at 50mg.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
M1, 4 converts to methyl boldenone which is dbol. I have used both m1,4 and dbol at 50mg ED. The comparision I saw was pretty much 40mg/dbol = 50mg m1,4. Not so much of a diff, obviously. One GOOD thing I liked with the M1,4 as the fact that dbol makes me shed hairs LIKE CRAZY!!! No joke, usually will grow back though. But the m1,4 didn't make me shed a bit, go figure. My advice would be to do either, can't go wrong either way IMO.

***also, some guys were using upwards of 150mg/day of the M1,4. WHY?? No idea, but to me that is way overkill, i was 240 or so when I used it from DS back in the day and got great gains dosing it at 50mg.
Dbol conversion of this compound isn't all that great. That said, M1,4AD may have some androgenic activity itself (no converstion needed). Most people will require much more than 50mg M1,4 per day to get results anywhere near dbol. It looks like you responded very well to the compound, but the majority of users will not be as lucky as you.

Also, are you sure that you had used real (accurately dosed) Dbol? I find it hard believe that comperable doses of M1,4 would be anywhere near dbol in effects.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
i read conversion is 15%... so since it is methyl and oral bioavailability should be like 90+%... 100mg M1,4ADD = 15mg Dbol

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
i read conversion is 15%... so since it is methyl and oral bioavailability should be like 90+%... 100mg M1,4ADD = 15mg Dbol
something like that yea. just semi hard to find sorta no links or posts in here plzz

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if its not a problem getting dbol then use that over m14ad. would you want a nissan skyline or a honda with a skyline bodykit? see what i mean?

bodybydesign

bodybydesign

Awards
i want a truck with a 12in lift on it... f gas prices.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dbol conversion of this compound isn't all that great. That said, M1,4AD may have some androgenic activity itself (no converstion needed). Most people will require much more than 50mg M1,4 per day to get results anywhere near dbol. It looks like you responded very well to the compound, but the majority of users will not be as lucky as you.
Also, are you sure that you had used real (accurately dosed) Dbol? I find it hard believe that comperable doses of M1,4 would be anywhere near dbol in effects.
quigs you seem to know your stuff about this compound. If you need like 150 to 200 mgs of this to get results, would this be hard on the liver.Only because 200 mgs seems like alot for a methyl.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
but the m1,4 is intrinsically anabolic in its own right. But 100-150mgs of it should be fine.