Awards
Which tren is better? Tren ace or Tren Enanthate

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
The ester is only there to dictate how quickly the steroid is metabolized in your system. You liver will strip the ester off the steroid to activate it. Longer esters typically take longer to remove.

Acetate is the shortest ester there is; therefore, you would have to inject frequently, like every day. Results will come faster, but you will also lose those few gains you'll lose during PCT quicker as well.

Enanthate is a long ester so you'll only have to inject 2-3 times per week. Gains come more slowly, and excess gains will disappear more slowly.

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
The ester is only there to dictate how quickly the steroid is metabolized in your system. You liver will strip the ester off the steroid to activate it. Longer esters typically take longer to remove.

Acetate is the shortest ester there is; therefore, you would have to inject frequently, like every day. Results will come faster, but you will also lose those few gains you'll lose during post cycle therapy quicker as well.

Enanthate is a long ester so you'll only have to inject 2-3 times per week. Gains come more slowly, and excess gains will disappear more slowly.
so if i were to choose say test enan i could get away with injecting only once a week?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
so if i were to choose say test enan i could get away with injecting only once a week?
I wanna say half life is like 8-12 days for enanthate. I would really recommend doing it at least twice per week though.

What's you're cycle experience like? No offense, but you don't come off as having any cycle experience with injectable steroids (ester size is a pretty basic question).

In any case, 99% of the experienced members will tell you NOT to run tren on your first cycle, and most will advise against running it solo. The consensus seems to be 250mg of Test E of Test Cyp twice per week for a first-timer injectable cycle.

I can't make you walk the trampled path,but I can at least show you where it starts. (and it starts with 500mg of long-ester test per week).

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
I wanna say half life is like 8-12 days for enanthate. I would really recommend doing it at least twice per week though.

What's you're cycle experience like? No offense, but you don't come off as having any cycle experience with injectable steroids (ester size is a pretty basic question).

In any case, 99% of the experienced members will tell you NOT to run tren on your first cycle, and most will advise against running it solo. The consensus seems to be 250mg of Test E of Test Cyp twice per week for a first-timer injectable cycle.

I can't make you walk the trampled path,but I can at least show you where it starts. (and it starts with 500mg of long-ester test per week).
ok cool thanks.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
ok cool thanks.
please post your cycle plans (cycle length, post cycle plans, ancillaries, even diet, ect.) here or somewhere in the forum when you think you've got it planned out so myself and others can give you some tips/critiques. (This is your first cycle, right?)

Steroids get a bad rap in the media because so many people aren't educated and are misinformed. So let's try and make it so you don't become another bad statistic.

If you have any Q's, comments, concerns, or pictures of hot sisters or livestock, feel free to PM me. I'll try my best to answer them, or point you to someone who can.

best wishes,
thesinner

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
please post your cycle plans (cycle length, post cycle plans, ancillaries, even diet, ect.) here or somewhere in the forum when you think you've got it planned out so myself and others can give you some tips/critiques. (This is your first cycle, right?)

Steroids get a bad rap in the media because so many people aren't educated and are misinformed. So let's try and make it so you don't become another bad statistic.

If you have any Q's, comments, concerns, or pictures of hot sisters or livestock, feel free to PM me. I'll try my best to answer them, or point you to someone who can.

best wishes,
thesinner
i wanna run 3 10ml bottles of test enan. it will be my first cycle. Goal is to gain more muscle mass i have been lifting for 5+ years. Im 6 foot 215 pounds. train 6 days a week religiously. Diet is in check and high protein intake

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
What's the concentration of your Test E?

I'm assuming 200mg/mL (as this is typical).

That would make for 12 weeks @ 500mg per week. That sounds about right. Most first cycles go for 10-12 weeks.

Be sure to have your ancillaries (SERM, 5AR-inhibitor,AI) ready to go before the cycle starts. It's better to be proactive and preventive, than having to 'fix' yourself and pray it works.

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
What's the concentration of your Test E?

I'm assuming 200mg/mL (as this is typical).

That would make for 12 weeks @ 500mg per week. That sounds about right. Most first cycles go for 10-12 weeks.

Be sure to have your ancillaries (SERM, 5AR-inhibitor,AI) ready to go before the cycle starts. It's better to be proactive and preventive, than having to 'fix' yourself and pray it works.
i have nolva. what is 5AR-inhibitor,AI

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
AI would be an aromatase enzyme inhibitor. This is the enzyme resposible for converting testosterone into estrogen. They are not a necessity, but are often used on cycle to prevent excess estrogen conversion. Popular choices are Anastrozole (arimidex) and letrozole (femara). If you've got ample amounts of nolvadex, you should be fine, people sometimes opt for nolvadex instead of an AI for on-cycle gynecomastia protection. With 500mg, you should not have to worry about excess conversion.

5-AR inhibitor prevents excess conversion of testosterone to DHT via the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme. Again, not really a necessity, but if you're like me and losing your hair, it might be advisable. Common drugs are Spirolactone (which is actually a topical), Dusteride, and Finasteride.