Somewhat pulsing without the A.I.s & T.B.s

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey ive been on epi for 2 weeks now. ive never done a full week i always have took 1 or 2 rest days off from epi. Thing is i didnt do anything but take my normal supps on those days, no AI no test boosters. Is this a bad thing, would it be making too many dips in my hormones causing sides or should it be ok? I do have some other stuff i could take like AIs or test booster but i dont think one or two days a week would effect at all with those products. Maybe i should just do a full cycle? I just dont want to stress my liver everyday of the cycle i think a day off would be nice to it and would help me do a longer cycle with less harm. What you guys think.

ill be back later, hopefully someone responds.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey ive been on epi for 2 weeks now. ive never done a full week i always have took 1 or 2 rest days off from epi. Thing is i didnt do anything but take my normal supps on those days, no AI no test boosters. Is this a bad thing, would it be making too many dips in my hormones causing sides or should it be ok? I do have some other stuff i could take like AIs or test booster but i dont think one or two days a week would effect at all with those products. Maybe i should just do a full cycle? I just dont want to stress my liver everyday of the cycle i think a day off would be nice to it and would help me do a longer cycle with less harm. What you guys think.

I would think you will be okay. I am doing something similar with Epidrol but at the same time I am using Primordial Performance's Dermacrin everyday (just started this cycle).

Are you planning on running any type of PCT? Or does that depend on shutdown/sides?

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Travis, quick question on the Dermacrine.

Is there any smell associated with the carrier once it is applied to the skin? Is there any staining? Any residue?

I'm still kind of turned off from transdermals from using the old ones that stained and smelled nasty all day. Just trying to avoid that...

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Travis, quick question on the Dermacrine.

Is there any smell associated with the carrier once it is applied to the skin? Is there any staining? Any residue?

I'm still kind of turned off from transdermals from using the old ones that stained and smelled nasty all day. Just trying to avoid that...
Check out the log in my sig. Dont want to get this thread OT.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yes i plan on PCT pretty much no matter how i feel. Im planning on running this cycle pretty long as long as it doesnt go south. 8 weeks max with Epidrol. Ive been contemplating even throwing in the last of my M1t in there the last 2 weeks and cutting the cycle shorter. I think ill just run it straight thru now just cutting the dose halfway on off days. How does that sound or should i look for something to take during off days?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established

You will be ok. Esp with Epi. Dr.D told me when I first started to pulse (ergo/sd) that those were extras on a pulse. If u were to run it say more than 6 weeks then those really come in to play to help out. First few weeks I went without too. Honestly just a thought u could prob get away with not taking these with Epi.

I know a guy Dinoiii that has seen bloodwork with Epi where users have used doses from 60-90mg with slight increases in liver values and very slight suppression. Not saying u are using that high but since u are pulsing you shouldn;t have any problems:thumbsup:

Dr.D can vouch for Dinoiii

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes i plan on post cycle therapy pretty much no matter how i feel. Im planning on running this cycle pretty long as long as it doesnt go south. 8 weeks max with Epidrol. Ive been contemplating even throwing in the last of my M1t in there the last 2 weeks and cutting the cycle shorter. I think ill just run it straight thru now just cutting the dose halfway on off days. How does that sound or should i look for something to take during off days?
Unfortunately Im just not sure. I dont know enough about endo to know if your hormones will be bouncing all over the place on those 1-2 off days. My thought on the Dermacrine was to combat the negative sides that I experienced the first time I ran Havoc. Which was a slight libido drop. On top of that it promotes increases test and it has AI's in it. So the only difference I guess between what I am doing and what others is taht I am running the test boosters and AI's even on cycle. The Derm also provides cortisol reduction.

In the end I think you will be okay with a day or two break each week.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
thanks UNC, i know of Dinoii...
I dont think its too bad on the liver either but i did have a ****ed up liver crash one night. It was my fault but i had no idea i would be drinking that night and i took probably 40mg of epi thru the day, bam, drinking a moderate amount that night. Well the next night i had this real bad headache and i was really tired but i went out anyway. Ended up puking. Im sure it was liver stress and solely that. My bad, well im not going to drink anymore. (just wanted to share) that was my first known experience with my liver wanting to sh1t on me. methyls and alcohol= trouble (this should go without saying) but i too am human.

thanks trav, never heard of dermacrine, sounds good i guess???