tren for first cycle?

deinemgrab

Awards
I've seen a couple of posts telling people not to use tren as their first cycle but I'm having trouble find any information as to why that is.

The reason I'm asking is because I'm currently trying to decide what to do as my first cycle. I have access to tren (home made.. not by me though) from a long time user with great results.
I also have access to dbol, deca and test eth which someone recommended that I stack. I was told this would be the best first cycle and I will gain/keep the most from it. But I'm still leaning towards the tren because it seems like a more simple first cycle hence I would probably feel a little more comfortable doing it. I like simple.

i'm 24, 5'6 160ish. I've been lifting for 6 years, mostly power lifting. When I started lifting I was 5'6 104lbs I've always been more into mass than being all ripped up. Many of my friends are power lifters (and compete) but none of them juice. When I was new to lifting I took the andro that was sold by prolab too long ago to remember exactly what it was (before they stopped selling it) I was too young and it wasn't a good idea. I've since taken Halodrol-50 a few months ago and it was o k, nothing spectacular. I'm ready to take something better. I don't compete and I have no interest in doing so. I just enjoy lifting. I eat better and lift harder than anyone I know, genetically I'm just lacking.

... before anyone flames me: I have not committed to a cycle yet. I'm still doing my homework, trust me. So please, no posts about 'you're not ready' ... i know that already and thats why I'm here and asking the questions I'm having trouble finding the answers to.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
i would stay away from tren for many reasons on a first cycle...1. tren has a lot of sides. 2. if its tren acetate u will have to pin ED optimally or at the very least EOD. 3. ur first cycle shouldnt have too many compunds or it will be tough to gauge what is doing what.

i would run the Test Enanthate for 12 wks at 500mg per week and the dbol at 30mg/day for the first 4 weeks

Boogie Man

Awards
i would stay away from tren for many reasons on a first cycle...1. tren has a lot of sides. 2. if its tren acetate u will have to pin ED optimally or at the very least EOD. 3. ur first cycle shouldnt have too many compunds or it will be tough to gauge what is doing what.
I agree with the above. Run some sort of test for roughly 12 weeks and that will let you know how your body will react to that test. I am running test e and eq for a second cycle and learning that at the doseges I am at it is way to mild of a cycle in terms of results. But now at least I know.