My balls have united as one..

beefcake81

beefcake81

Awards
Im on week 3 of a sustanon/epi cycle (1st injectable cycle ever) and are concerned that the "boys" are telling me something. The first week was .5cc sus/10-20-30epi,
2nd was 3/4cc sus/20-20-30epi
and the 3rd was 1cc sus 30-40-40epi.

I feel im being rather gentle on my bod IMO? I have ran an epi cycle before when it was first released, no shutdown. Xmass last summer- no shutdown. So how do I know for sure besides not looking like my pet squirrel in my avatar? :type:

I do have a serm(tamoxifen citrate) on hand and ready, but are a little confused on the dosing and exactly when to start. Although I am proud to say that my nipples are just fine, I am more scared of gyno than dying itself!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
be afraid of gyno be very afraid

So you are asking how you can tell if you are shutdown?

the only real way is to get blood drawn and tested.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Without pics of your single ball it did not happen.

Err on second thought never mind lol

CROWLER

beefcake81

beefcake81

Awards
Today i would say they're almost normal, but last night they were tight! My wife was making so much fun of me omg! I guess to be more specific with my question, during shutdown and people refer to their balls being in their throat, does that mean 24/7 or periodic changes throughout the day?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
............. The first week was .5cc sus/10-20-30epi,
You shut yourself down. Sorry to be blunt. Epi is supressive, might not have shut you down last time, but its supressive nonetheless.

What concerns me is the .5cc sust, and the sust dosages, if I am reading them correctly. 1/2 ml of blended test the first week, 3/4cc the second, and what was it the 250mg/ml, thats what freaked your system right out.

If Im wrong I apologize, and Im not the expert on the actions of the four esters in sust, but that low dose is what killed ya.
I would put money on it.

Best of luck in your recovery.

chleric

Awards
The first week was .5cc sus/10-20-30epi,
QUOTE]

No need to taper Sust. At that low of a dose, it's mostly what shut you down...also with the epi.

I'm assuming the Sust. is 500mg/ml
You went: Week 1 @ 250mg
Week 2 @ 375mg
Week 3 @ 500mg

It takes about 4-5 weeks for the slow acting esters to kick in, but with the prop. ester, it has a half-life of 2-3 days. When using Sust. most people would have kick start the cycle with another compound until the Sust fully kicks in.

So like Roadblock said, your body must have gotten confused when you tapered the Sust; should've just gone 500mg/week (spliting up the dosages 2x) from week 1.

IMO I would just keep running the Sust @ 500mg/week for the next 10-11 weeks....then followed by your PCT.

BTW, how long are you planning to run this cycle?