Superdrol effects/side effects.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Answers

Superdrol effects/side effects.

For those here that have used Superdrol or it's clones. How long did it take for you to notice effects and or side effects?

I am on my 6th day after a short use with pheravol and my pumps are insane, my strength is increasing and my weight is already going up steadily. The only side I have noticed so far was some slight lethargy here and there. Nothing else yet. Maybe and hopefully I am one of those that respond well with this compound.

By the way I am using M-Drol by CEL.

2. New Member
    Answers

its the 6th day for me on m drol as well prolly added 5lbs of weight so far and str seems to be goin up as well no side effects for me

3. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Pugonater View Post
    its the 6th day for me on m drol as well prolly added 5lbs of weight so far and str seems to be goin up as well no side effects for me
    Awesome to hear.

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

I noticed extreme strength and lethargy which is the worst part I think. But yea, SD usaully kicks in a in a couple days or so.

5. New Member
    Answers

so far i haven't been lethargy at all . ive seem to be more energized

6. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Pugonater View Post
    so far i haven't been lethargy at all . ive seem to be more energized
    I've been the same for the most part.

7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Are you guys dosing 10 or 20mg?

8. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    Are you guys dosing 10 or 20mg?
    20mg

9. Senior Member
    Answers

rwh- what is ur dosage for this m-drol cycle?

10. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    rwh- what is ur dosage for this m-drol cycle?
    Week 1: 20mg
    Week 2: 20mg (started today)
    Week 3: 30mg

11. Senior Member
    Answers

ok cool. i just started methyl dx3 today, cant wait

12. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    ok cool. i just started methyl dx3 today, cant wait
    So far...NO Negative sides (day 8). I get awesome pumps, even while cleaning my house or typing on my computer lol. My weight has gone up a fair amount (i'll weigh in today for a check up), my strength is up and I can tell my body mass is getting bigger. Defintely a thumbs up so far. Oh and muscle hardness is great.

13. Senior Member
    Answers

awesome. cant wait for the update bro

14. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RwhJR3 View Post
    So far...NO Negative sides (day 8). I get awesome pumps, even while cleaning my house or typing on my computer lol. My weight has gone up a fair amount (i'll weigh in today for a check up), my strength is up and I can tell my body mass is getting bigger. Defintely a thumbs up so far. Oh and muscle hardness is great.
    RWH, is this your first run with SD? If so, why did you decide to start with 20mg instead of 10mg? Reason I ask is most guys who haven't run this compound will do something like 10/20/20 the first time around. In any case bro, looks great so far. Good luck with your cycle!

15. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    RWH, is this your first run with superdrol? If so, why did you decide to start with 20mg instead of 10mg? Reason I ask is most guys who haven't run this compound will do something like 10/20/20 the first time around. In any case bro, looks great so far. Good luck with your cycle!
    Yes, 1st run with Superdrol, I actually started it off at 10mg, to see how my body would react, then bumped it.

16. Advanced Member
    Answers

Yes, 1st run with Superdrol, I actually started it off at 10mg, to see how my body would react, then bumped it.
    Cool...how long did you run it at 10mg? I'm contemplating my first SD experience in October. I just haven't decided whether to run it solo or with some transdermal 4-AD that I still have. Thinking the 4-AD may help avoid some of the more common sides associated with this compound.

17. New Member
    Answers

Cool...how long did you run it at 10mg? I'm contemplating my first superdrol experience in October. I just haven't decided whether to run it solo or with some transdermal 4-AD that I still have. Thinking the 4-AD may help avoid some of the more common sides associated with this compound.
    Only ran it there for a couple days at the most then switched to 20mg. So far it's going good. My skin feels very tight which is a nice feeling.

18. Advanced Member
    Answers

Only ran it there for a couple days at the most then switched to 20mg. So far it's going good. My skin feels very tight which is a nice feeling.
    I may do something very similar especially if I decide to run it by itself. I'll take 2 or 3 days to let my body adjust to the compound then likely bump it to 20mg for the duration of the 3 week period. I don't want to push the dosage past 20mg as I believe the sides are likely to increase at that point (especially back pumps) and I don't want to increase the damage done to my lipids by bumping to 30mg.

19. New Member
    Answers

I may do something very similar especially if I decide to run it by itself. I'll take 2 or 3 days to let my body adjust to the compound then likely bump it to 20mg for the duration of the 3 week period. I don't want to push the dosage past 20mg as I believe the sides are likely to increase at that point (especially back pumps) and I don't want to increase the damage done to my lipids by bumping to 30mg.
    Just take your proper support supps and see how your body reacts. Mine so far seems to react extremely well with this compound. No back bumps, but what I did notice was that the pumps in general can be overwhelming to where you feel like your going to rip out of your skin. So it can bare down on your workout.

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

hey quick question,
    I'm currently running a cycle of furazadrol and 11oxo , do you think I should add superdrol to this cycle because im highly considering it.
    As far as PCT goes, i do not have a serm because fura and 11oxo dont really shut you down. For now i have ATD, and activate extreme to boost me back up.
    What do you guys think?

21. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by animalkrack3r View Post
    hey quick question,
    I'm currently running a cycle of furazadrol and 11oxo , do you think I should add superdrol to this cycle because im highly considering it.
    As far as post cycle therapy goes, i do not have a serm because fura and 11oxo dont really shut you down. For now i have ATD, and activate extreme to boost me back up.
    What do you guys think?
    Not sure about furazadrol and 11oxo not being suppressive as I'm not all that familiar with these compounds. I would never do a cycle however without at least having a SERM on hand...just in case.

22. New Member
    Answers

Yea, not sure about Furaz, but I tried 11oxo and didn't get much out of it.

How far into the cycle are you?

23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

about 2 weeks

24. New Member
    Answers

Sounds good so far dudes. If you're feeling good but think you can maybe squeeze a bit more out of the compound give 30 a try. I'll be watching for updates, and probably gonna stack this with some epi in a month or two...just gotta finish this epi run first.

25. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by animalkrack3r View Post
    hey quick question,
    As far as post cycle therapy goes, i do not have a serm because fura and 11oxo dont really shut you down. For now i have ATD, and activate extreme to boost me back up.
    What do you guys think?
    don't touch superdrol unless you have a serm.........
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

26. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

For real that stuff is no joke and toxic

27. New Member
    Answers

where can i get superdrol and the stuff i need to take with it? please PM me

28. New Member
    Answers

Ok so far im assuming that M drol is the same as superdrol? im 15 and have been lifting solid 4 about a year. i got 2 friends that are insanly big at our age, they both took m drol and only one cycle of it. im looking to take it but worried about side effects and time. i can lift steadly 4x a week, but football i think will get in the way, and school is a bout to start. any ideas or any other items i will need to take it with

29. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by XxBAMF57xX View Post
    Ok so far im assuming that M drol is the same as superdrol? im 15 and have been lifting solid 4 about a year. i got 2 friends that are insanly big at our age, they both took m drol and only one cycle of it. im looking to take it but worried about side effects and time. i can lift steadly 4x a week, but football i think will get in the way, and school is a bout to start. any ideas or any other items i will need to take it with
    DO NOT TOUCH SUPERDROL UNTIL YOUR 21.....YOUR TEST LEVELS AT YOUR AGE ARE SKY HIGH......YOU CAN DO A LOT OF IRRIVERSABLE DAMAGE TO YOURSELF....DUDE YOUR NOT EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO DRIVE TO THE STORE TO GET A COFFEE AND YOU WANT TO TAKE STEROIDS?!?!.......PLEASE DONT BE STUPID........YOU CAN TELL YOUR FRIENDS I SAID THEIR IDIOTS....BE YOUR OWN MAN,DONT FOLLOW MORONS!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

30. New Member
    Answers

ight man, btu ive been busting ass 4 a year and playing sports out the assand ive had no real gains, i still cant bench ****

31. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

ight man, btu ive been busting ass 4 a year and playing sports out the assand ive had no real gains, i still cant bench ****
    using steroids at your age will close your growth plates..meaning the change in hormone profile will close the ends of your bones...so you will stop growing....at 15 you havent even hit your growth spurt yet.....don't you want to continue growing untill your 21....once the plates close...they stay closed forever.....thats just one issue....and unless you have access to the proper serms,A.I's etc...you more than likely will develop swolen nipples and development of breast tissue(meaning you will grow titties)..superdrol has a bad rebound effect that causes prolactin levels to rise...giving you boobs.....do you want tits???? i doubt it.....steroids are not for kids....your seriously playing with fire....and this fire will do some horrable damage if your not responsable.......dont be stupid kid....dont ruin your life this early!!!

32. New Member
    Answers

im 6 3 and weigh 167 i dont bench alot and mainly working on my legs, i eat everything i can find and i wont hit anywhere over 180. i play fottball and wrestle and lift in both. last year after wrestling season i worked out till preseason and i oly went up like 10 lbs on my bench. i was stacking Nitro and Cell Tech for about 2-3 weeks but got off about a week ago. those didnt help at all. i have no more ideas

33. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

im 6 3 and weigh 167 i dont bench alot and mainly working on my legs, i eat everything i can find and i wont hit anywhere over 180. i play fottball and wrestle and lift in both. last year after wrestling season i worked out till preseason and i oly went up like 10 lbs on my bench. i was stacking Nitro and Cell Tech for about 2-3 weeks but got off about a week ago. those didnt help at all. i have no more ideas
    i recomend a weight gainer...you can get em at walmart,or gnc....i took those when i was your age(i had a hard time putting on weight too).....unless your eating and consuming enough protien nothing you do will help you build muscle....a creatine product will def help you put weight on also.......

34. New Member
    Answers

i dont eat all chicken n stuff but i rarly eat junk and soda. i was on some GNC mass ganer and i went up about 5 lbs but that was it, like i said i cant get over 180

35. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

i dont eat all chicken n stuff but i rarly eat junk and soda. i was on some GNC mass ganer and i went up about 5 lbs but that was it, like i said i cant get over 180
    if you stayed on the mass gainer you would continue to put on weight....and get the calories from a good source in the process.......you also have to play the hand your delt...if your not ment to be 240 pounds you wont get there no matter what you do......for me i cant break 200.....your frame is your frame....im 5'11 190ish and i'll embarass people that outweigh me by 50 pounds+........it's not about size

36. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    if you stayed on the mass gainer you would continue to put on weight....and get the calories from a good source in the process.......you also have to play the hand your delt...if your not ment to be 240 pounds you wont get there no matter what you do......for me i cant break 200.....your frame is your frame....im 5'11 190ish and i'll embarass people that outweigh me by 50 pounds+........it's not about size
    i would've guessed 215!!

37. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    i would've guessed 215!!
    im very lean baby... .......im 197 in my avi that was my highest...im 193 now

38. Senior Member
    Answers

you need to be my online trainer then! i'm 5' 7" , 175lbs @ 12% bf. my long term goal is 190, 8-10%. i cannot wait to start this test cycle coming up!

39. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    you need to be my online trainer then! i'm 5' 7" , 175lbs @ 12% bf. my long term goal is 190, 8-10%. i cannot wait to start this test cycle coming up!
    well i am an NPTI certified trainer(very good certification).......id be happy to help you if i can....

40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    damn trip you look jacked for 190. i would of thought you weighed much more than that. Good tips for bam Repped. But bam ,trip is right you will seriously mess your body up if you if you start roids now. It will also make you think that you cannot gain without them don't take easy street.Keep up your hard work and it will pay off. Make sure you take a gainer shake as soon as you get done working out, that is a crucial time to consume carbs and protein

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anadrol n superdrol comparison in terms on side effects?
    By gymfreak2 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 10:51 AM
  2. Superdrol and its Side Effects
    By SrT4u2Nv in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 04:41 AM
  3. interesting Beta Alanine + Superdrol side effect
    By jenab123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 05:13 PM
  4. Quick and bad side effects to superdrol.
    By subpop200 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 04:49 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 06:23 PM