or

B:
Week 1-50mg
Week 2-75mg
Week 3-75mg

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Run it for at least 4 weeks it takes time to kick...

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, run it for at least 4 weeks. Three weeks at a higher dose probably wont yield the same results because H50 takes it's sweet time to kick in. I'd say run it at least 4-5 weeks at 50. Maybe bumping to 75 for weeks 4 & 5

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i agree with atleast 4 weeks. did you get the real halodrol or one of the clones?

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
I'm running H-50 original right now with Oranstan-E. Been taking it for a week so far and I definately haven't felt it "kick in" yet.

Waiting and hoping

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
i am running 20mg of real t-bol and 25mg mega-h will change in a week to 20mg tbol and the GXL Original HD which is supposed to be like the original with DMT. and after a week or two might up real TBOL to 40mg ed and gxl 1 pill ed. also taking var @60mg ed and Mega trn 4mg ed.

So far I am loving this is as cutter and I have gained weight and dropped fat and I am only a little over two weeks into the cutting portion of my total cycle.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm running H-50 original right now with Oranstan-E. Been taking it for a week so far and I definately haven't felt it "kick in" yet.

Waiting and hoping
I ran the original halo at 50/50/75/100/100 and didn't feel it kick in until midway through week 3. The effects definatley tapered off during the end of week 5 for me. It takes a while to kick in, but you'll definately know when it does.

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
I ran the original halo at 50/50/75/100/100 and didn't feel it kick in until midway through week 3. The effects definatley tapered off during the end of week 5 for me. It takes a while to kick in, but you'll definately know when it does.
How much suppression did you have from running those doses and what did you do for your PCT?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Currently running 100mg during a 6 weeker. I'm 3,5 week in and strength just started kicking in yesterday... I'm using it as a cutter with clen and eca and i have dropped like 3 kilos over the duration. Looking much leaner and cut. Nice.... Keeping protein intake very high!:thumbsup: So far libido is a bit lower than normal but the nuts are about the same size as usual....

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
i am running 20mg of real t-bol and 25mg mega-h will change in a week to 20mg tbol and the GXL Original HD which is supposed to be like the original with DMT. and after a week or two might up real TBOL to 40mg ed and gxl 1 pill ed. also taking var @60mg ed and Mega trn 4mg ed.

So far I am loving this is as cutter and I have gained weight and dropped fat and I am only a little over two weeks into the cutting portion of my total cycle.
So you're taking 4 different orals at the same time?

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
get another box and run 6 weeks...50/50/50/75/75/100...today was my last day of 100:sad: this was my first cycle and all i can say is WOW...f'ing incredible...no sides, strength out of this world, lean gains like crazy (went up about 20lbs) but we'll see what happens after PCT I hope i keep most of it which i should. I would love to have one more week of 100 but unfortunately i dont. I LOVE THIS STUFF.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know why people keep running halo and clones at 50mgs. It seems people do much better at 100mgs. I'm thinking it may be a decent compound but it sounds like 50mgs is to low.

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
since it was my first cycle i didnt want to jump straight into 100. Also, based on all my reading it seems that 50mg was low and everyone was loving it at week 3 and beyond so i figured ill just do a 6 week...if i do get my hands on the original lot again i think id do 1 week 50 and then move right up...its def a sick product

Last edited:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
since it was my first cycle i didnt want to jump straight into 100. Also, based on all my reading it seems that 50mg was low and everyone was loving it at week 3 and beyond so i figured ill just do a 6 week...if i do get my hands on the original lot again i think id do 1 week 50 and then move right up...its def a sick product
Yeah you did the right thing since it was your first. I should of been more specific. I was reffering to people that have a fair amount of experience. It seems the opposite of superdrol as everybody wants to do the last week at 30mgs wich doesn't make sense. I doubt many need over 20mgs of it.

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
yes i should have mentioned, besides one time of 1-ad this is my 1st real cycle.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
how do you guys feel about the generic halodrol.. like chlorodrol

Juicer Nation

Awards
hey guys its my first post on this site, ive been lurki nfor a while and finaly joined =) . I trying to find some original halodrol50 does anyone have a box left or tell me where to get some? any help would really be appreciated. im 21 been training for 3 years and stuck at 140lbs for a while now, i was 120 when started. Any help if appreciated...and yes im eating 6 times a day. Thanks in advance

93nitemare

93nitemare

Awards
hey guys its my first post on this site, ive been lurki nfor a while and finaly joined =) . I trying to find some original halodrol50 does anyone have a box left or tell me where to get some? any help would really be appreciated. im 21 been training for 3 years and stuck at 140lbs for a while now, i was 120 when started. Any help if appreciated...and yes im eating 6 times a day. Thanks in advance
haha........i have some advice :pizza: you only gained 20 pounds of muscle/weight in 3 years of weight training?!? you don't need pro hormones/steroids you need to eat more!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
half gallon of milk every night before bed....20lbs in 3 years and 140lbs? you are not eating ENOUGH in those 6 meals.

cmon meng

Juicer Nation

Awards
damn i thought this really was eating alot, 2 pro complex shakes between meals as well, guess im bumping it up even more then (this is gonna get expensive.) if i do eat like a mule and start putting on some weight i figure im probably gonna lose my 6pack? does it matter if i eat anythig and everything or try the lean calorie method?

Juicer Nation

Awards
ah, and please tell me someones familiar with "juiced" from geared up nutrition its supposedly an exact copy of halodrol but i couldnt find any feedback on it when i search for it.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn i thought this really was eating alot, 2 pro complex shakes between meals as well, guess im bumping it up even more then (this is gonna get expensive.) if i do eat like a mule and start putting on some weight i figure im probably gonna lose my 6pack? does it matter if i eat anythig and everything or try the lean calorie method?
if you keep worrying about your six pack you are never going to be able to gain weight.

93nitemare

93nitemare

Awards
if you keep worrying about your six pack you are never going to be able to gain weight.
you hit the nail on the head jomi!

if your worried about your six pack do what most do bulk up during the winter months and cut up for the beach time months!

you need to eat....then when you think you ate enough eat more....to grow!

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I ran H-50 for 30 days at 50mg/day. I didn't see anything until the last week or so in strength. I did slowly gain weight though. Havoc was better...I gained strength within days of taking it. Strength was just awesome and I kept gaining strength through PCT.

I have one box of original H50 left. I might double up on it and use it to start my next Havoc cycle.

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
klugman you ran an 08 batch right? did you notice any difference between the 10/07 and the 08's? i ran a 6 week with an 07 and 08 50/50/50/75/75/100...it was my first cycle so i obv couldnt tell which did what but im able to get my hands on 08 batches only and was wondering if anyone had the same results as the 07's. if i got the 08' i think i would run a higher dose

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
klugman you ran an 08 batch right? did you notice any difference between the 10/07 and the 08's? i ran a 6 week with an 07 and 08 50/50/50/75/75/100...it was my first cycle so i obv couldnt tell which did what but im able to get my hands on 08 batches only and was wondering if anyone had the same results as the 07's. if i got the 08' i think i would run a higher dose
By 08 do you mean expire date? If yes, that is what I had. I posted the lot # in my log.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah thts what i meant...have you ever taken the 10/07 batch?
I still have a whole sh*t load of the 10/07 batch :twisted: ......stuff works great but is underdosed imo.

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
I still have a whole sh*t load of the 10/07 batch :twisted: ......stuff works great but is underdosed imo.
you lucky SOB...i stacked both the 10/07 and the 08 batch and has a sick cycle...strength was through the roof, i put on 20lbs and i still managed to keep tht so far through PCT, and def big lean gains...i love the stuff i would do anything to get the original again haha