How long does it take for you to feel ur dbols?

  1. How long does it take for you to feel ur dbols?


    Using dbols as a kickstart to my cycle.. Presently i'm on day 4, and i've been takin 20 mg/ed.. Was wondering if any of you can tell me how long it usually takes for you to start feeling the effects of dbol? I'm not really feeling anything off of it yet, maybe it also has something to due with my lower dosages of dbol, i'm not sure.. Would it take a little longer for me to feel since I am takin a little less than the norm? I might feel slightly a little bit, but that could always be just the feeling of anticipation or placebo.. What are your thoughts guys?

    Thanks!


  2. i would guess around day 10 but depends on dose and the individual, your dose is low so it will probably take a little longer

  3. I Would Bump It Up In To The 30 Or 40 Mg Range... Take In Two Seperate Doses... I Started Putting Weight On Quick Probably About A Week... You'll See It In Your Face First (water Retention)... With My Experience I Could Actually Feel Them "kick In" And Always Took 20 Mg Before The Gym Every Day... What Do They Look Like And How Sure Are You That They Are Legit???
    •   
       


  4. First Off Never Post The Name Of An Ug Lab... Your Gonna Want To Delete That Post...read The Rules... Second How Well Do You Know The Guy?... And Can You Feel Anything When You Take Them?... They Made Me Feel Really Intense In The Gym....

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BIGG DOGG View Post
    First Off Never Post The Name Of An Ug Lab... Your Gonna Want To Delete That Post...read The Rules... Second How Well Do You Know The Guy?... And Can You Feel Anything When You Take Them?... They Made Me Feel Really Intense In The Gym....
    yeah man you should feel them i feel great when i am on them. i feel that it reallys helps with girls too. you think of the crazy **** to say but it always works.

  6. sorry, didnt know about the UG name thing... I spread them out throughout the day 5mg, 4 times a day.. And i figured there would be a 'loading' phase to get the chemicals into the blood.. I dont really feel any pumps or significant increase in intensity.. Maybe just a little bit, but that could also be my mind.. Not sure what to think. My friends have got some clen from the dude and they seem to be feeling the effects of it.

    So now that I'm on day 4, i should be feeling them???

  7. Depending On Your Schedule Take 20 Mg When You Get Up And 20mgs Before You Go To The Gym In The Evening...or Vise Versa Depending Your Routine...chances Are Your Prob Not Taking Enough To Really "feel" It... And Not Enough At On Given Time
    It Is Most Effective Between 30-50... I Liked It At 50

    For Me I Felt Best On D-bol Over Anything I Have Taken...felt Like I Was On Top Of The World... They Also Pumped Me Up Real Well Before Workouts (@20mgs)... I Noticed They Dialated My Pupils Too... People Thought I Was On Drugs At The Gym...haha ...try Uping It And See If That Helps....

  8. Biggest question is are you just taking dbols....no actuall injectables....test?If your not doing anything else it is a waste of orals IMO and you will lose most anything you gain...like blowing up a balloon,then letting the air back out...

    Personally right now I'm on 150mg drol/60mg dbol every day...and I feel the pump day 2....but I'm taking alot,personally 20mg won't do anything to me...
    You really shouldn't be taking orals only,its not very productive...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Biggest question is are you just taking dbols....no actuall injectables....test?If your not doing anything else it is a waste of orals IMO and you will lose most anything you gain...like blowing up a balloon,then letting the air back out...

    Personally right now I'm on 150mg drol/60mg dbol every day...and I feel the pump day 2....but I'm taking alot,personally 20mg won't do anything to me...
    You really shouldn't be taking orals only,its not very productive...

    Hey, no dbols isnt the only thng i'm running.. this is my first cycle, and i'm taking it as a kick start. I'm running it with Test, but I know that will start to kick in around a month. I was takin 20mg a day just cuz i thought i might wanna just run it at a lower dosage, but go for 6 weeks instead of 4. Figure 6 weeks at 20mg wont do a lot worse on my liver than ppl who do 6 weeks at 40mg. Also thought 20mg would be enough for a first timer?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by sizzur View Post
    Hey, no dbols isnt the only thng i'm running.. this is my first cycle, and i'm taking it as a kick start. I'm running it with Test, but I know that will start to kick in around a month. I was takin 20mg a day just cuz i thought i might wanna just run it at a lower dosage, but go for 6 weeks instead of 4. Figure 6 weeks at 20mg wont do a lot worse on my liver than ppl who do 6 weeks at 40mg. Also thought 20mg would be enough for a first timer?
    If your under 200lbs then 20mg is prolly decent,more you can handle w/o sides the better your gains will be though..

    I'm @ week 2 in my cycle and I'm bumping things up to 200mgdrol /100mg dbol ed....but I'm crazy

  11. yeah, i had to read what u wrote twice.. that's a biatch load of stuff hahaha. u must be gigantor huge. I'm around 160 so I'm well under 2 bills. So I shouldn't be worried that after 4 days I still dont feel nothing?
    I'll jsut wait it out for like 2 mor days, then bump my dosage up to see if this stuff is even real.... gadddd..


    Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    If your under 200lbs then 20mg is prolly decent,more you can handle w/o sides the better your gains will be though..

    I'm @ week 2 in my cycle and I'm bumping things up to 200mgdrol /100mg dbol ed....but I'm crazy

  12. dont worry if you feel nothing on day 4. eat up and you'll put on weight, and 2nd week look for the effects

  13. Quote Originally Posted by sizzur View Post
    yeah, i had to read what u wrote twice.. that's a biatch load of stuff hahaha. u must be gigantor huge. I'm around 160 so I'm well under 2 bills. So I shouldn't be worried that after 4 days I still dont feel nothing?
    I'll jsut wait it out for like 2 mor days, then bump my dosage up to see if this stuff is even real.... gadddd..
    I def feel 20mg is low dose even for first cycle...I'd go ahead and make it 40mg ed...thats by no means "alot" or any dangerous level; or anything...,,try taking it all at once if you wanna see if its real...wake up,empty stomach...take 60mg...maybe a few sips water....wait an hour,if you really don't feel hyped up in the least bit,I dunno about your pills....Don't do a cycle like that,just do it one morning to see if you can feel them,they get you heated'/pumped up...

  14. word, thanks for the support.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 04:00 PM
  2. how long does it take for epi to work?
    By TURUGBY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 02:42 PM
  3. How long does it take for Anastrozole to take effect?
    By crankyballs in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 11:19 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 06:22 PM
  5. About how long does it take for Deca to kick in?
    By GeneTikz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2005, 05:27 PM
Log in
Log in