What would you do?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
despite what you might think about synthol type products,if you where considering using it would you try UNIVERSAL KITS brand ?[synvol] inlight of the recent problems they seem to be having ,can they be trusted to put out a quality product that is sterile and wont cause abcess or infection?They wont answer the phone or EMAILS to ask about how they make it and there is no logs anywhere on the net about it.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Synthol is just a substance that makes your muscles appear larger, correct?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Synthol is just a substance that makes your muscles appear larger, correct?
well not to get into to many details,it helps to stretch out the muscle so new muscle can grow---what I was lookin for is anyone who has used this brand or can vouch for UK products

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I know guys that have used their product with success. I never really played much into the whole thing, plus IMHO the risks aren't worth the benefits, but its up to the end-user of course.

I always had great results site-injecting prop ED in various things that I wanted to bring up more. I even went as far as using well-known PAINFUL QV prop so that it would swell up more. :fool2:

Pecs, bi's, and tris all came out nicely after a couple cycles with doing a designed muscle targeting routine and having the swelling work to your advantage. My advice would be to try something like that first since it worked so well for myself.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I know guys that have used their product with success. I never really played much into the whole thing, plus IMHO the risks aren't worth the benefits, but its up to the end-user of course.

I always had great results site-injecting prop ED in various things that I wanted to bring up more. I even went as far as using well-known PAINFUL QV prop so that it would swell up more. :fool2:

Pecs, bi's, and tris all came out nicely after a couple cycles with doing a designed muscle targeting routine and having the swelling work to your advantage. My advice would be to try something like that first since it worked so well for myself.
thanks, just thought it was strange there are no logs anywhere and they wont answer any questions like if there was heated to kill any bacteria ,I know its got some BA to help make it sterile . The thing is its like 1/2 the price of the leading brand.So it could be a good deal

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
despite what you might think about synthol type products,if you where considering using it would you try UNIVERSAL KITS brand ?[synvol] inlight of the recent problems they seem to be having ,can they be trusted to put out a quality product that is sterile and wont cause abcess or infection?They wont answer the phone or EMAILS to ask about how they make it and there is no logs anywhere on the net about it.
if they will not answer the phone, return e'mails or anything remotely in the customer service department - do you really want to give your CC info to them? if so, feel free to give it to me as well! :thumbsup:

and here's a recent thread about those bast*rds... universalkits info on bad business

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bro from what i've learned it's useless. that bullcrap about it "stretching the muscle fascia to allow for later growth" is all bullcrapf. I'm telling you. Just get some real gear or stick to your ph's or whatever it is you do.
it's like jamming your body with silicone.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
bro from what i've learned it's useless. that bullcrap about it "stretching the muscle fascia to allow for later growth" is all bullcrapf. I'm telling you. Just get some real gear or stick to your ph's or whatever it is you do.
it's like jamming your body with silicone.
Yea well thats your opinion--what I was trying to find out is about the quality of this product --info is scetchy on sterality--like if it was made in a lab or a bathtub?:blink:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever thought about MGF and IGF. I know more then a few on this board are having success with it.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever thought about MGF and IGF. I know more then a few on this board are having success with it.
Yea I tried the IGF-LR3 with good sucess but now Im stuck with this SYNVOL from UK and Im trying to get as much info as I can on it being sterile ?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You don't see logs on it because you don't see logs on people getting Pec or Calf implants either.

It irritates the muscle. You have to pin it extremely frequently.. multiple times in a day. In an optimal, "flame-free" setting, a competitor would use it to cap off already well developed muscles, joe schmoe using it is pretty ridiculous in my opinion. But hey, it's your labratory...

In an answer to the title of your thread, I wouldn't consider using it.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just don't get it... f'n workout and eat right, but hey it's "YOUR BODY - YOUR LABORATORY" -

{un-subbed}

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
What Id really like to know is ,does anyone know of anybody that tried this product[SYNVOL]

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alot of people have. they are most likely not on this board.