Pre Load- 1 week b4 start of cycle and during cycle:

-AX Cycle Support
-Milk Thistle
-Saw Palmetto
-CoQ10
-Cissus
-RYR

6 Week Cycle:

-3 Weeks Winny 50mg tabs @ 50mg every day (25mg morning and 25mg at night)
-3 Weeks Hemadrol 50mg ed
-6 Weeks Trenadrol 2 pills a day (1 in morning and 1 at night)

So for the first 3 weeks I will start with Winny then right into 3 weeks of Hemadrol and for the whole 6 weeks Trenadrol.

post cycle therapy:
-Nolva
60mg ed week 1
40mg ed week 2
30mg ed week 3
20mg ed week 4
-Tribulus Terrestris during this time

I will also continue the milk thistle, saw palmetto, CoQ10, and Cissus, and RYR during the PCT.

My main thing is do I or should I run an ancillary during the cycle? Or do you guys don't think it's needed do to these steroids mainly don't aromatize?

If you guys think I should to be safe would 6-OXO suffice? Or should I do a low dose of Nolva during?

Thanks for your input/help....critique me as you wish!

"Nitemare"

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
i would bump the hemadrol to at least 4 weeks because halo compounds take a bit to kick in. I would run ur pct 40/40/20/20 I dont think 60mg of nolva is needed. and nolva on cycle will prob be pointless with these compounds but u can get prolactin enduced gyno from the trenadrol so maybe some cabergoline? anyone correct me if i'm wrong

93nitemare

93nitemare

Awards
so it would be then:

-7 weeks Tren
-3 weeks Winny
-4 weeks Hema

93nitemare

93nitemare

Awards
any feedback would be appreciated b/c i'm planning on running this in a few weeks.

homesliceyea

Awards
is this real winny or prostan/win-ztrol? If it is the latter, your dosage seems rather low.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
seems like hes taking real winstrol with the tren clone (not even comparible to real tren unfortunately)

93nitemare

93nitemare

Awards
seems like hes taking real winstrol with the tren clone (not even comparible to real tren unfortunately)
yes i'm taking the real winstrol. i know it's not the real the real deal hollyfield tren.....but i got what i got.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
dapack Powerlifting/Strongman 7
Anabolics 27
-MVP- Training Forum 5
Nutrition / Health 14