playin around with stack ideas

caliboy

Awards
hey guys i was just playin around with some stack ideas for my next ph cycle and i was wondering if anyone saw any problems with a cycle like this. id run iforce bold 200, kilo sports trenadrol, and m-drol (superdrol clone), itd be a six week total cycle running the bold the entire six weeks at 600mg, the tren the last 4 weeks at 3mg, and run the m drol the last three weeks at somthin like 10,20,20.
so it would look like this

week 1-2: 600mg bold/per day divided doses
week 3: 600mg bold, 3mg tren/per day
week 4-6: 600mg bold, 3mg tren, and m-drol 10mg first week then 20 the rest

from what i hear neither the trenadrol or the bold are very suppressive and are pretty safe, the only methyl will be the m-drol and ill be running cycle support and perhaps liver longer once i start the m-drol because it supposedly target methyls only, oh and by the way im 5'10 195lb very low bf and im looking to bulk

caliboy

Awards
anyone have any input? anybody see a reason why it wouldn't be a good idea to stack these three?

jrob24

Awards
as long as you are 21, you eat a very clean diet and hit the gym hard, id say it looks good. Whats your ideas for PCT?

jrob24

Awards
id start the superdrol at 20 and go up to 30, i didnt see much action when i just took 10mg a day, id run 20/20/30

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
id start the superdrol at 20 and go up to 30, i didnt see much action when i just took 10mg a day, id run 20/20/30
depending on his size and ph experience i would suggest doing it the way he has it planned out......Some people respond great to 10mg a day of superD....Plus it would be a little less stress on the liver,but if you have taken sd before and know you dont respond well to 10 then go ahead and up it to 20....jmo

caliboy

Awards
ya im 21 for pct my plan was nolva for four weeks 40, 30, 20, 10 depending on how shutdown i am after the superdrol i might up it to 50, 40, 30, 20 but i doubt ill need to, im gonna run that inverse to rebound reloaded and i might throw in a natty test booster ive been hearin good things about activate extreme, oh ill also be running size on during pct to help keep my strength and cycle support to help get my liver values cholestrol etc back into normal range, oh and about the superdrol basically my plan was to start it at 10 for at least a couple days and up the dosage by feel

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
ya im 21 for post cycle therapy my plan was nolva for four weeks 40, 30, 20, 10 depending on how shutdown i am after the superdrol i might up it to 50, 40, 30, 20 but i doubt ill need to, im gonna run that inverse to rebound reloaded and i might throw in a natty test booster ive been hearin good things about activate extreme, oh ill also be running size on during post cycle therapy to help keep my strength and cycle support to help get my liver values cholestrol etc back into normal range, oh and about the superdrol basically my plan was to start it at 10 for at least a couple days and up the dosage by feel
Sounds good! :thumbsup:

caliboy

Awards
alright sounds good guys thanks for the feedback i guess if no one see's a problem with it ill start gettin my supps ready it'll be a while before i have everything bought though its gonna be pretty expensive but if my schedule isn't too busy ill probably log it on here for everyone