PGCL prostaglandin

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I have read stuff about this on the web. lots of stuff. claims and feedback, that kind of thing

but nowhere can i find out exactly what it is. PGCL is either an acronym for something or just a made up bunch of letters

anyone know what it is? not what it does, or what class of compounds its in, but what its exact chemical name is. or a CAS number. Something with which i can then do a real scientific literature search on

any leads are appreciated

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got nothing for ya man. I've even asked people using it and get little to no feedback. The sides reported seem stewpid.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I got nothing for ya man. I've even asked people using it and get little to no feedback. The sides reported seem stewpid.

i played around with lutalyse about 8 years ago and the sides were absolutely awful.

i did get in the best shape of my life around that time. i never really attributed it to the lutalyse though. but who knows maybe it had something to do with it

they say this is better than lutalyse and with less sides. i just want to know what the f0ck it is

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps talk with usabulk, or someone affiliated with IP.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I totally jacked this from another users post on another forum....

In chemistry PG is the abbreviation for prostaglandin, then different compounds are shown by adding an alphabetic letter to indicate the type of ring structure. A number is then subscripted to show the number of hydrocarbon skeleton double bonds.

Known prostaglandins are:

Prostaglandin A1
Prostaglandin A2
Prostaglandin B1
Prostaglandin B2
Prostaglandin C1
Prostaglandin C2
Prostaglandin D1
Prostaglandin D2
Prostaglandin E1
Prostaglandin E2
Prostaglandin E3
Prostaglandin F1alpha
Prostaglandin F2alpha
Prostaglandin F2beta
Prostaglandin F3alpha
Prostaglandin G2
Prostaglandin H2
Prostaglandin I2
Prostaglandin J2

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I totally jacked this from another users post on another forum....

In chemistry PG is the abbreviation for prostaglandin, then different compounds are shown by adding an alphabetic letter to indicate the type of ring structure. A number is then subscripted to show the number of hydrocarbon skeleton double bonds.

Known prostaglandins are:

Prostaglandin A1
Prostaglandin A2
Prostaglandin B1
Prostaglandin B2
Prostaglandin C1
Prostaglandin C2
Prostaglandin D1
Prostaglandin D2
Prostaglandin E1
Prostaglandin E2
Prostaglandin E3
Prostaglandin F1alpha
Prostaglandin F2alpha
Prostaglandin F2beta
Prostaglandin F3alpha
Prostaglandin G2
Prostaglandin H2
Prostaglandin I2
Prostaglandin J2

thank you

but i know that already

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I have read stuff about this on the web. lots of stuff. claims and feedback, that kind of thing

but nowhere can i find out exactly what it is. PGCL is either an acronym for something or just a made up bunch of letters

anyone know what it is? not what it does, or what class of compounds its in, but what its exact chemical name is. or a CAS number. Something with which i can then do a real scientific literature search on

any leads are appreciated
From what i've read its just a purer form of pgf-2a. I think thats what IP stated months ago when it came out.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think I read it's Cloprostenol Sodium(a synthetic version of PGF-2a?).

Speedback

Awards
(you probably already know all this, but here's some more info):

PG-CL is a synthetic analog of prostaglandin F2α (PGF2α). It is an FP receptor agonist and a potent luteolytic agent in rats and hamsters. PG-CL is the optically active, 15(R) enantiomer of PG-CL is responsible for the majority of its biological activity. PG-CL is 200 times and 100 times more potent than PGF2α in terminating pregnancy in hamsters and rats, respectively, without the side effects associated with PGF2α. The subcutaneous dose required for interrupting early pregnancy is species dependent, requiring approximately 1.25 µg/kg and 270 µg/kg in hamsters and rats, respectively.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a hell of a lot cheaper than what I've seen it going for.