What happens after PCT?

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
I'm about to start my last week of my 6 week cycle of original Halo-50 stacked w/ Winadrol (Orastan-A clone) and so far this stuff is out of control. I would do anything to go back in time to post a log. Strength is out of this world...i basically increased 100+lbs to everything with solid form. Muscles are solid and full and definitely lean. I feel absolutely amazing and I don't want it to stop but I know it has to so what can I do?

I start PCT Aug. 10th and I'll be taking tamoxifen citrate along with X-Lean. What I'm asking is what do I do with myself after PCT? (THIS IS MY FIRST CYCLE BTW) I kind of have an addictive personality so I'm basically getting that feeling that I want to do more whether PH's or running a cycle of Test in the future. So to combat this while I wait for the time on and off before another cycle is there anything I can take thats not PH or anabolic that will continue this feeling and continued lean mass growth? (To people who say just keep the diet in check and workout hard...I do that already but I want that continued extra edge). Would something like ALRI's Ultimate Stack? or AX's Triple Stack work? Or am I flushing money down the toilet?

Or should I take this time off from supplements and give my body time to relax until another possible cycle? The only thing is, I go back to school and its going to be harder to run a cycle so that's why I'm asking for a substitute that doesn't require cycle support and PCT and all that. Any advice?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start my last week of my 6 week cycle of original Halo-50 stacked w/ Winadrol (Orastan-A clone) and so far this stuff is out of control. I would do anything to go back in time to post a log. Strength is out of this world...i basically increased 100+lbs to everything with solid form. Muscles are solid and full and definitely lean. I feel absolutely amazing and I don't want it to stop but I know it has to so what can I do?

I start post cycle therapy Aug. 10th and I'll be taking tamoxifen citrate along with X-Lean. What I'm asking is what do I do with myself after PCT? (THIS IS MY FIRST CYCLE BTW) I kind of have an addictive personality so I'm basically getting that feeling that I want to do more whether PH's or running a cycle of Test in the future. So to combat this while I wait for the time on and off before another cycle is there anything I can take thats not PH or anabolic that will continue this feeling and continued lean mass growth? (To people who say just keep the diet in check and workout hard...I do that already but I want that continued extra edge). Would something like ALRI's Ultimate Stack? or AX's Triple Stack work? Or am I flushing money down the toilet?

Or should I take this time off from supplements and give my body time to relax until another possible cycle? The only thing is, I go back to school and its going to be harder to run a cycle so that's why I'm asking for a substitute that doesn't require cycle support and PCT and all that. Any advice?
yeah alri's stack and ax's stack will both be good for what your looking for post post cycle. also i'm not sure if you've heard of the NHA stack but that would be good as well. run a search on it. and finally, i was lucky enough to try out Applied Neutriceuticals' new anabolic called "Anabolic Drive," and that's the real deal my friend. as close to feeling 'ON' imo than any other supplement i've tried (and thats alot). it should be out by the time your post cycle is up. also, RPM by Applied will give you that same alpha male mentality and aggressiveness in the gym you experience while on cycle as well. i will be stacking both when the new beta comes out. hope this helps my man

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The Ultimate stack or Triple stack is a nice choice, there are also just as solid options from Applied nutriceuticals - IGF-2/Drive/Neovar stacked, or USP Labs - p-slin/powerFull/superCissus and theres always X-Factor too. Depends really on which type of ingredient you want to have be the primary. You probably won't gain like you just did, but there are good examples on all of the above of people gaining 6-10lbs of lean body mass. in an 8 week cycle.

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
yeah alri's stack and ax's stack will both be good for what your looking for post post cycle. also i'm not sure if you've heard of the NHA stack but that would be good as well. run a search on it. and finally, i was lucky enough to try out Applied Neutriceuticals' new anabolic called "Anabolic Drive," and that's the real deal my friend. as close to feeling 'ON' imo than any other supplement i've tried (and thats alot). it should be out by the time your post cycle is up. also, RPM by Applied will give you that same alpha male mentality and aggressiveness in the gym you experience while on cycle as well. i will be stacking both when the new beta comes out. hope this helps my man
Damn sounds good. So what the "Anabolic Drive" an anabolic or PH? like do you need PCT with it or anything like that?

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
Thanks guys, ill run some searches and read up on some logs...i just wanted to get some ideas of what products would fit my goals.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Damn sounds good. So what the "Anabolic Drive" an anabolic or PH? like do you need post cycle therapy with it or anything like that?
drive is an herbal based anabolic, a combination of synergistic ingredients.. dunno specifically whats in it, but its pretty incredible. No PCT necessary

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
drive is an herbal based anabolic, a combination of synergistic ingredients.. dunno specifically whats in it, but its pretty incredible. No post cycle therapy necessary
Do i need to wait or can i take this when im done with my pct?...thats if its out by then

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
shoot, if its out before post cycle is up, you can take it! i included it in my last week of post cycle and it was awesome. i was also on the ax stack you mentioned above but that only overlapped one week. the two weeks i had on just the anabolic drive were incredible. pumps, vascularity, mood, strength, all up even after post cycle!! trust me man, you'll definitely like this stuff.

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
fear, your making my mouth water hahaha i can't wait...are there any write ups or any info thats out right now about the "Anabolic Drive"?

Can you explain what your cycle was? You said you did you cycle and then on PCT you were doing the AX stack? and then the last week of PCT you took the "Anabolic Drive"? I just want to see what you did and what weeks. Thanks.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
fear, your making my mouth water hahaha i can't wait...are there any write ups or any info thats out right now about the "Anabolic Drive"?

Can you explain what your cycle was? You said you did you cycle and then on post cycle therapy you were doing the AX stack? and then the last week of PCT you took the "Anabolic Drive"? I just want to see what you did and what weeks. Thanks.
six week cycle

weeks 1-3 superdrol 10/20/30mg
weeks 1-6 mega zol 150/150/200/250/300/300mg (i think i ran it like this)
weeks 4-6 mega trn 4/4/4mg

post cycle was
toremifene
hyperdrol x2
mass fx
retain 2.0
anabolic pump

last week of post cycle
rpm
an beta (drive)

throughout i ran poseidon, cycle support, and a multi, efas, etc.

i'm gonna have to go back and look at my wo log but it was a great recomp cycle. lost an estimated 4-5lbs fat and gained around 9-10 muscle if i remember correctly. i feel like my post cycle would've been that much better if the drive beta would've been started at day one of it. heres some links to some beta review logs.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/68618-stim-free-rpm.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/70523-new-beta-anabolic.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/68823-stim-free-rpm.html

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
hahahaha just read all of it great stuff...i cant wait for this ish and i pray that i get this as soon as it hits b4 its sold out. Where did the name "Anabolic Drive" come from? I didn't see it mentioned, maybe i missed it. im so f'n excited right now hahaha...so you guys were only taking the betas or the betas stacked with the RPM?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i messed around with the dosages of both but for the most part it was rpm and the beta. but after the beta ran out, i lost the fullness i had days on end while on that stuff.. felt like i lost part of myself! and i think the name just was released a day or two ago.

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
so did they provide you the RPM or did you have to buy that seperately yourself?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
nah i bought my own rpm. getting ready to buy another bottle in a day or two actually.