Havoc PCT and lethargic as hell

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what's causing this lethargy, but something isn't right. I feel relatively good when I get some stims in me, but unless I do that, I feel like I *could* sleep at any time during the day but then I'm restless at night.

Taking my 40 mg of Nolva, Retain, and 6-oxo...

Any ideas as to why this is? Is it to be expected in the first 2 weeks of PCT?

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what's causing this lethargy, but something isn't right. I feel relatively good when I get some stims in me, but unless I do that, I feel like I *could* sleep at any time during the day but then I'm restless at night.

Any ideas as to why this is? Is it to be expected in the first 2 weeks of post cycle therapy?
get some powerfull for at night and some RPMfor the daytime! as to reasons....life man

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Im About 2 Weeks Into My Post Cycle Therapy And Felt The Same Way.. I Was Also A Little Moody Too... It Has Passed And I Feel A Lot Better... My Sex Drive Isnt Where I Would Like It To Be But Its Starting To Get Better... First Cycle(test) And Pct (nolva)... But Im Assuming Its All Part Of The Game... You Gotta Come Down Sometime... Good Luck Man

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
yep - happened with me too - and ditto on the moody during pct. now none of this happened on epi.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Hey Moose... What Ya Think About Adding Restore To The Nolva?... Is That Gonna Help At All?.. Do You See Any Reason Why I Shouldnt Add It?...im Looking To Get My Sh*t Back On Track Asap...

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used restore and massfx and felt absolutely great during my pct...even better than during cycle.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Thats Good To Here... What Do You Think Bout Adding A Bottle Of The Old Hyperdrol In There Too?... Ive Got A Bottle Of That... You Think It Will Help The Nolvadex... Or Would You Wait Till After?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Thats Good To Here... What Do You Think Bout Adding A Bottle Of The Old Hyperdrol In There Too?... Ive Got A Bottle Of That... You Think It Will Help The Nolvadex... Or Would You Wait Till After?
this is my advice - serm heavy upfront (remember - if you are using novedex xt - that's not a serm, a few days into it add your ai low dosage first. hyperdrol and novedex would be overkill together - one or the other for the ai. along with this add a test boost like mass fx, again low dosage. as you go down on your serm up your ai and test boost.

as far as restore - yes it's a possibility - however, it hits more hormone systems besides your test and estrogen. i would wait further until the end of your pct to add this to get everything cleared out after you work on rebuilding your natural test production while keeping your estrogen in check with the other products first.

hope this helps,

Moose

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Sounds Good.... I Am Definitly Using The Real Deal... Its Pharmacutical Grade Tomoxifen... Would The Hyperdrol Still Be Over Kill?...

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Sounds Good.... I Am Definitly Using The Real Deal... Its Pharmacutical Grade Tomoxifen... Would The Hyperdrol Still Be Over Kill?...
no - it would be your ai - however start low on it while high on the tomox, as you lower the tomox up the hyperdrol.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards

Any ideas as to why this is? Is it to be expected in the first 2 weeks of post cycle therapy?

I was having the same problem after my Epi cycle. Epi gave me some CNS stimulation and made me feel great so it's almost like you go through a small withdraw from it.

It is my best guess that the Retain is making you tired as well. I was taking Retain 2 and the stuff was making me a zombie and raising my estrogen levels and aggravating my gyno. I quit taking it.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I was taking Retain 2 and the stuff was making me a zombie and raising my estrogen levels and aggravating my gyno. I quit taking it.

effecting your estrogen levels? - did you say retain 2 or mean hyperdrol?

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
^ Yes Retain 2. Something is raising my estrogen levels and I was thinking the only thing that could be doing it is the Retain because I didn't have this problem last time I came off of Epi.

If it's not the Retain then it has got to be the P-Slin, but I don't see how it could raise estrogen.

Does B-Andreostentriol aromatize?

I was using Toremifen citrate for my SERM and while it is the best thing I have ever used to bring my system back, it sucks at blocking the ER is breast tissue. I just started on 20mg of Tamoxifen to try and get this gyno under control.

If you have any experience with these products, I am open to suggestions.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
^ Yes Retain 2. Something is raising my estrogen levels and I was thinking the only thing that could be doing it is the Retain because I didn't have this problem last time I came off of Epi.

If it's not the Retain then it has got to be the P-Slin, but I don't see how it could raise estrogen.

Does B-Andreostentriol aromatize?

I was using Toremifen citrate for my SERM and while it is the best thing I have ever used to bring my system back, it sucks at blocking the ER is breast tissue. I just started on 20mg of Tamoxifen to try and get this gyno under control.

If you have any experience with these products, I am open to suggestions.

somneone more knowledgable may help back this up for sure but "B-Andreostentriol aromatize" -----> bingo! i believe this could have been the culprit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Superpippo Post Cycle Therapy 7
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 14
Post Cycle Therapy 11