Awards
  • Established
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 208lb
Body Fat: 18%
Goals: recomp - Gain strength and size while losing 5 - 8% body fat
Sports: pimping, gym rat
Body type: Your score is 1.67.
Your body is between an EndoMorph and a Mesomorph.
Why are you doing this cycle?: I have trained for long enough to know my body and feel comfortable using a muscle enhancing substance. While I could continue to gain without, I would like to take my physique to the next level.

Stack:
M-drol
Inhibit - E
RPM
Leviathan
Bronkaid
Reset AD
Milk thistle - week 4 only
Powerfull
PCT:
Nolvadex
Powerfull
Advanced PCT
Diet:
Typical day calories:Fat:carbs:protein
Cheese, cottage, 163 2 6 28
Chicken Biscuit 420 19 44 18
Egg, white 247 0 5 52
KRAFT Yogurt 80 0 12 7
BIG 100 360 5 51 27
Fried Chicken 481 20 0 71
Totals 1751 46 118 203
Also protien shake PWO - 360 cals 30g Protein

Training: Russian volume training on bench, free squat, and curls. 5x5 everything else. 1-1.5 hours weight training 3 days a week. 5 days a week Fasted morning cardio 30-45min

I plan to drop my order by 8/3/07 and run 8/7/07-9/4/07 with PCT 9/4/07-10/2/07

ITS ON!

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 208lb
Body Fat: 18%
Goals: recomp - Gain strength and size while losing 5 - 8% body fat
Sports: pimping, gym rat
Body type: Your score is 1.67.
Your body is between an EndoMorph and a Mesomorph.
Why are you doing this cycle?: I have trained for long enough to know my body and feel comfortable using a muscle enhancing substance. While I could continue to gain without, I would like to take my physique to the next level.

Stack:
M-drol
Inhibit - E
RPM
Leviathan
Bronkaid
Reset AD
Milk thistle - week 4 only
Powerfull
post cycle therapy:
Nolvadex
Powerfull
Advanced post cycle therapy
Diet:
Typical day calories:Fat:carbs:protein
Cheese, cottage, 163 2 6 28
Chicken Biscuit 420 19 44 18
Egg, white 247 0 5 52
KRAFT Yogurt 80 0 12 7
BIG 100 360 5 51 27
Fried Chicken 481 20 0 71
Totals 1751 46 118 203
Also protien shake PWO - 360 cals 30g Protein

Training: Russian volume training on bench, free squat, and curls. 5x5 everything else. 1-1.5 hours weight training 3 days a week. 5 days a week Fasted morning cardio 30-45min

I plan to drop my order by 8/3/07 and run 8/7/07-9/4/07 with PCT 9/4/07-10/2/07

ITS ON!
Im not a huge fan of the use of ephedrine while being on oral steroids except for special days. Hope it helps you. I would use it on the PCT it would help you pre-workout to maintain the strenght gains. BTW I heard Superdrol affects hard on blood pressure not sure because I have never used it.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Im not a huge fan of the use of ephedrine while being on oral steroids except for special days. Hope it helps you. I would use it on the post cycle therapy it would help you pre-workout to maintain the strenght gains. BTW I heard Superdrol affects hard on blood pressure not sure because I have never used it.
hmmm... good point. I may definately need to keep an eye on the BP. If it spikes I may add asprin. I sometimes have problems with low blood pressure so I dont think this side would be quite as pronounced with me.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
You're over 21, right? If not, forget you ever heard of PHs.

What the heck is a chicken biscuit? Or is that chicken AND a biscuit?

Diet could use a little cleaning up, imo, especially for a recomp. Not enough cals. Need at least 1000 more, especially if you're partially mesomorph. Really need fried chicken? Grilled is healthier. But your fat % isn't that high, so it's up to you.

Also, really ballsy to go with m-drol for a first cycle. You're aware of the potential sides with that one? Just my take on it.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
You're over 21, right? If not, forget you ever heard of PHs.

What the heck is a chicken biscuit? Or is that chicken AND a biscuit?

Diet could use a little cleaning up, imo, especially for a recomp. Not enough cals. Need at least 1000 more, especially if you're partially mesomorph. Really need fried chicken? Grilled is healthier. But your fat % isn't that high, so it's up to you.

Also, really ballsy to go with m-drol for a first cycle. You're aware of the potential sides with that one? Just my take on it.
yes, you are the voice in the back of my head.... :) :box: but the front of my head is dominated by an evil pirate ninja research monkey from hell and he threw feces at the back of my head and the back of my head choked on it and never said anything else about age or potential sides. Fortunately you have re-awakened the back of my head so... what would you suggest instead? I mean honestly I am way too much of a pussy to inject and I do not have the time to go completely natural. I have a terminal disease which will kill me in about 5-6 years and anabolics do not speed up the process at all. I would like to spend my last days large and getting laid instead of spending all my time in the gym. Yeah, I plan to eat a sheite ton of food. You have never had a chicken biscut? wtf? like a biscuit cut in half with chicken in it? but in all seriousness, I respect and appreciate your concern. I have close, much more experienced friends that have my back on this thing. Bottom line... ITS ON! :)

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
hmm.... actually I just got through reading poopy's epi log and that is sounding pretty good!

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
1x RPM By: Applied Nutriceuticals
1x Inhibit-E (ATD) By: Serious Nutrition Solutions
1x Leviathan By: Palo Alto Labs
1x Incarnate By: Palo Alto Labs
1x Epistane By: IBE
1 x M-Drol (90 Cap)
Got epi and m-drol - I am going to start the M-drol and it if gets too harsh I will jup over to epi. otherwise my next cycle after post cycle therapy will be epi.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
i would hold off on the inhibit-e for now, not really necessary.

if I am right, especially with the m-drol and epistane both being fairly dry, the inhibit-e would actually be bad, the little estrogen avaiable will be helpful with muscle gains and keeping your system closer to normal. Plus, the m-drol and atd combo will not be good for libido.

also, I recall there were some issues people posted with SD compounds being paired with ATD prods (delayed gyno). I dont remember the outcome.

I would continue with your crazy combo of epi and m-drol, but drop the inhibit-e. Good place to add it - at tail end of pct. will help continue boosting test while lowering serm, and bringing down some of the excess estro. Plus, it effectively stretches the length of the cycle, and helps stretch the value of the purchase.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Alright! here it goes
20mg epistane throughout
10mg M-Drol for the first week then 20mg for the rest of the cycle
milk thistle and inhibit-e for the last week of the cycle continuing into post cycle therapy. PCT will be Torimifene Citrate and Advanced PCT.
I am moving this to the Log section...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay let me give my opinion here.

stick with one compound first. Id say start with the mdrol at 10mg/20mg/20mg/maybe 30mg. If you get some bad sides drop the motherfukcer :)dump: anyway imo) and go to the epistane starting at 30mg.

Keep the InhibitE out of that cycle plz! thats just not needed and a disaster waiting to happen.

Definately look for something for blood pressure, aspirin will not do, it will add stress to the already stressed liver imo. There are alot of options. I liked coq10 100mg with hawthorne berry together, its by NOW....kinda pricey. You could just get AnnabolicInnovation's cycle support instead.

Get some fish oils to take with your pills, it is good stuff in many ways.

I think alot of the things you are adding in the cycle, levi, incar, brokaid, reset, dont need to be there. You should look for some good supplements for PCT where you want to try and keep your gains.

hope that helped.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pistonpump again.
thanks bro!

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Ha funny you posted that today... Ive been killer busy trying to get an apartment and with college starting back... Ive made very nice gains so far in all my lifts and am very satisfied with this combo... still running epistane and superdrol both at 20mg each. I LOVE the agression! WOW! I feel so freaking powerful in the gym. Especially doing close grip bench. It is kind of making me an ******* driver though... hehe. I am making PRs left and right so many that it would be pointless to list them all. I killed my back last week doing deads so I am going to lay off them for a few weeks untill my back stops hurting. It did not seem like a dislocation or any thing of the sort...more like a good solid sprain or pull. The only negative side effects I have encountered so far are majorly increased appetite and back pumps. I am taking a ton of taurine and drinking a huge amount of water but they are still giving me trouble especially on back and leg days but also during cardio. I have jumped in weight to 220 at times and am currently holding pretty steady at 117-118. Seeing as how I am moving out I am thinking after PCT and a month or so off I am going to jump to something stronger...maybe even injectable :) ... we shall see. I am looking forward to moving out as it will force me to keep my diet super clean and will keep me away from my parents AWESOME cooking.... :)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
So your almost done then its off to PCT eh ?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you didnt keep a log did you? Id like to know how that AdvancedPCT treats you, i was looking into it but decided on Restore instead.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
So your almost done then its off to post cycle therapy eh ?
Yeah, I have about 2 weeks or so left then toremifene and advancedPCT. I am just really happy about not having any sides. No gyno, no lethargy, nothing of the sort... Just nice gains. - piston yeah srry about that... :whiner: I will try to keep closer tabs... today is going to be leg day and I will be going to the gym alone... My lifts are usually much more when alone - more focused that way.

*edit* u distracted me piston this is my log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/72722-epi-superdrol-rapid.html