new user, looking for advice

ironslave44

Awards
hey guys, Im just getting into it and im looking for any input, I weigh about 150 but muscular and am benching about 210, I have been working out hard for the past 2 years, seeing results but I want to step it up, I got dbol, var and sust 250 (only 8 weeks worth of sust) I plan on getting more to make a 12 week cycle. I got SERM as well. I have a hard workout regiment and a good training partner, i also plan to use the "anabolic diet" what are your thoughts and advice? I was planning on 250mgs a week for the sust, would 500mg in 2 shots a week be to much for a guy of my size? Thanks for the help.

ironslave44

Awards
Ill be 23 in october, Im 5'10. I have worked out real hard with various supplements in the past, including some test boosters like t-bomb, finigen-x magnum with little results, I have seen gains in the past off of creatine and protein. I take 1.5g of protein per pound of body weight. I am about 9% bf right now, i am just looking to put on some mass, I have always had a very high metabolism... which i think has been a major problem for me in regards to mass gains. What are your views on the "anabolic diet" do you think that would be good to throw into my routine specificly? Or just a good lowfat diet? Alright man if you need any more info let me know, thanks alot for helping me out.

nclifterz71

Awards
man not to sound like the bad guy here but plain and simple your not eating enough. If your only 150 at that height you don't need to be using gear. I know what its like to have a fast metabolism and I got up to 195 before i thought about using gear. If you post your diet and routine maybe some of us can help you in that respect. My bet is not nearly enough calories and compound lifts. I would say you should be at least 185 before using gear others may disagree.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
edit: didnt know you were a marine.

that certainly would explain the unavailability of a bodybuilding type diet.

Last edited:
cranny

cranny

Awards
Throw up your diet bro and let's have a look. Your workout routine would goos as well.

ironslave44

Awards
I eat healthy every day, my problem is that i have spent over a year and a half in iraq where i am not able to eat the best foods and i am only able to eat about once a day, other then the pre packaged MRE's. I did gain some of the magnum and did some post cycle and kept the gains, but then again i was unable to eat when i wanted to so i did lose it. My routine goes like this... back/bis with lat pulldown, reverse peck deck, dumbell rows, tbar rows, cable rows, cable curls, precher curls (bar and dumbell), pullups (palms away and towards me) hammer curls, next day cardio, then chest/tris... bench press, incline bench, incline dumbells, peckdeck, cable cross overs, and a burn out with wide and diamond pushups, next day cardio(cardio is hills/long distance/sprinting switched each time) Shoulders/traps next day, overhead press, side and front raises, shurgs, upright rows. next day cardio. then a day off ( I do abs almost every day) I also throw in a few short leg workouts throughout the week (no set routine) Physically im in great shape and VERY VERY athletic. I will be returning to the states in less then 3 days and have ordered the "anabolic diet" and can and WILL follow it to the T, Before i came to iraq i was about 165 but like i said being out here in the heat and eatting nothing but ****, i shed weight, I also have a fellow marine who was in the same boat, (about 150ish) he took deca and some other gear and made about an 18lb gain, the thing with him was that he had no job out here in iraq so he was able to sit at the chowhall and nitpick everything he ate and was able to bring small meals back to the tent with him and was able to eat about 6-8 small meals per day. Before i joined the Marines I was about 180, fluxing about 5 pounds... but the last 1.5 years has been hard and not given me the time to do what i want, I planned on using this gear once i returned to the states and got on a stable diet, and used the gains as a base to build off of, Do not say I am making you look bad b/c I do everything I can to stay in shape, I am looking for advice not insult, I appreciate your help guys.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
look there is absolutely nothing to be done without the diet.

90% of bodybuilding is what you eat and how you eat it. honestly being in iraq and in the type of situation youre in, it probably isnt a wise decision to cycle.

at 150 you dont need to worry about nitpicking, just get it down. bad cals, good cals, junk cals. im not sure how much youre eating a day but at 5'10 150lbs your maintenance cals cant be over 2,500-3,000. aim to get 1,000 or at least 500 over that and youll see the results man.

in this situation, fat free/skim milk is your best friend. get in a half gallon of that a day and youre set.

ironslave44

Awards
Wait on cycle?

Hey I really appreciate the help, I wasnt planning on doing a cycle right away, I was thinking more along the lines of a few weeks after i get back to the states (getting home in 2 days, thank god) and get a good diet and routine set first... do you still think it would be unwise after that? Or in your opinion, would i be ok with the diet and much better training atmosphere? Thanks again.

nclifterz71

Awards
id say wait a bit get a good diet and routine down and then go at it. I would say wait at least 2 months before you start using gear. Within those two months you should gain a good amount of mass with being able to eat more and being in a less stressfull environment. BTW Congrats on coming home man.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey I really appreciate the help, I wasnt planning on doing a cycle right away, I was thinking more along the lines of a few weeks after i get back to the states (getting home in 2 days, thank god) and get a good diet and routine set first... do you still think it would be unwise after that? Or in your opinion, would i be ok with the diet and much better training atmosphere? Thanks again.
once you get back to the states things should be a bit easier. unfortunately lifting/bodybuilding is one of those things where a lot of things (sleep/diet) need to be in order on a 24 hour basis to really take off.

just make sure you pack down the cals, get 8 hours of sleep, and lift heavy and hard. that and the decrease in stress should help you pack on the lbs at a fairly rapid pace.

remember, just get down the cals...milk works wonders.

and then there is always halodrol or epistane :drunk:

ironslave44

Awards
Ive been back in the states for 2 days now, I got a pretty good diet going on, Lots of fruits and veggies, steak, chicken (grilled) tuna, etc, lots of oatmeal, all sorts of stuff, eatting 6-8 small meals a day, 3 of them are protien shakes/fruit bars, I already feel better, thanks for all the help, Ill post in a few and let you know my progress. thanks again

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
see if you can hit 185 naturally first.