I-Force 1,4 Ad bold same as Anabolicum Vistor??

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know if I'm spelling this right But( Anabolicum Vistor) is in the anabolics 2005 guide it is supposedely unmetheylated Boldenone (EQ) and from what I've read in the Anabolic Reference guide and that book from Dan Duchaine It is a worthless geriartic steroid.So is the I-Force 1,4 Ad bold 200 basically the same thing

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I have not read Anabolics 2K5, but I can tell you that 1,4 AD is a prohormone to boldenone (which isn't 17aa-methylated, itself. 17aa-methyl boldenone = Dbol). I can't comment about EQ being used as a geriatric steroid, but I know horses & cattle love it :)

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes i Agree when it's methylated It's dianabol but when the same compound isn't 17aa I think it's called Anabolicum Vistor which seems like the same thing as 1,4 ad bold Unmethylated dianabol or EQ .I AM NO EXPERT. just curious

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
1,4 is well liked by many including myself. I imagine in smaller doses it would excellent for geriatric or anti-wasting purposes but at higher doses it provides some lbm and great energy/appetite. Stacks very well with many other compounds.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1,4 is well liked by many including myself. I imagine in smaller doses it would excellent for geriatric or anti-wasting purposes but at higher doses it provides some lbm and great energy/appetite. Stacks very well with many other compounds.
Are there are supp companies that even sell that anymore is it a banned PH?

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
I might be wrong, but Anabolicum Vistor is an orally active version of Boldenone. It is the active hormone and not a precursor like 1,4AD. It utilizes a unique delivery system which supposedly bypasses a 1st pass through the liver. As far as I know, its effectiveness varies greatly with each individual.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
I might be wrong, but Anabolicum Vistor is an orally active version of Boldenone. It is the active hormone and not a precursor like 1,4AD. It utilizes a unique delivery system which supposedly bypasses a 1st pass through the liver. As far as I know, its effectiveness varies greatly with each individual.
Youre right as I stated before its boldenone cyclopentenyl (boldenone with an ether attached).

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hes not really saying anabolicum vistor is bad just underdosed. He said the caps are 10mgs and you need 20-25 caps ed to equal 300-400mgs e/w of eq. So 50 caps wich is 500mgs should equal 800mgs of eq e/w wich is a very effective dose and more than most would use. I force bold comes in 200mg caps and people run up to 1000mgs ed so I'd bet it would be effective at that dose. It would be even nicer and more cost effective if they made it in a "pain free oral".

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hes not really saying anabolicum vistor is bad just underdosed. He said the caps are 10mgs and you need 20-25 caps ed to equal 300-400mgs e/w of eq. So 50 caps wich is 500mgs should equal 800mgs of eq e/w wich is a very effective dose and more than most would use. I force bold comes in 200mg caps and people run up to 1000mgs ed so I'd bet it would be effective at that dose. It would be even nicer and more cost effective if they made it in a "pain free oral".
What do you mean by pain free??

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
1,4 cyp would be intersting.