Big news!! Commercial Trandermals shutdown by the FDA? Read and Post!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Originally posted by curt2go
    It is definately speculation. As far as what he said its just a label change which is no big deal... Talk to ya... 

Darn!  then bottle with the old label can become a collectible item!

2. Originally posted by curt2go
    It is definately speculation. As far as what he said its just a label change which is no big deal... Talk to ya... 
    People are blowing this up far more then it really should be. Judging by what Par said, all the FDA is asking for is a label change. This type of thing happens in this industry. Par has a given amount of time to change his label and submit it. He will change it and his products will remain on the shelves, done deal.

The only reason the FDA would take ban his products is if they were proven to be dangerous. A little bit of acne and bloating has never gotten a product pulled of the shelves, so there really is not much to worry about here.
    •   

3. Originally posted by phil216
    Leave it to the Feds to ruin a good thing. Why don't they stop wasting their time cracking down on bodybuilders and go after the crack dealers that live 2 blocks from my parents house. I guess would make sense though so they will never do that.
    because its old news. they like to look like they are doing something

4. Sorry, but I for one do not see the point in fighting with
    BB.com.

"Sides, F*ck sides what we need now is a little solidarity". A butchered quote from Reservoir Dogs. Peace.

5. Originally posted by labrad
    Sorry, but I for one do not see the point in fighting with
    BB.com.

"Sides, F*ck sides what we need now is a little solidarity". A butchered quote from Reservoir Dogs. Peace.
    Agreed, but people keep on coming over and picking them!
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadrol 50 approved by the FDA for low red blood cell count?!
    By schwellington in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 08:18 PM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 08:12 PM
  3. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 11:20 AM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 02:54 AM
  5. Commercial Trandermals shutdown for good? Read and post
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3